Look at the past superbowl winners.
NO - passing offense
Steelers - balance offense
Giants - balance offense
Colts - passing offense
Steelers - balance offense
Patroits - passing offense
Patriots - passing offense

Then we have a couple fluke in Bucs and Ravens between Patriots, Rams and Broncos.

The league has made the rules so one-sided toward the QB and WR, that the defenders would get a flag if they dare to breath near the QB.

YET....

BP and Sparano still flavor the pound it out, run oriented offense.
Now we have an above QB in Henne, top tier WR corp in Marshall, Hartline and Bess.
Look at the box score, yesterday we ran 34 times and pass 21 times. Are Sparano and BP so stubborn that they are blind to the current NFL winning formular.

Remember Shula, he pounded it out with Zonk and Kickk in 70s. But once he had Marino and Marks bro, he changed his coaching style to suit his personnel. That is call coaching.

I am not advocate to change us into a passing team, but we are well suit for a balance attack, instead of a run, run more run of the yesteryear.

One of the major fault of Wanny was, he stucked inside the box. He believed a strong defense and a no mistake offense can win him a superbowl. Look at his drafts, although we all knew the offense was lacking, he still drafted defense, defense and more defense.

Hopefully BP and Sparano would realize their current offensive physiology is out dated, or I don't we can not win anything big in this stage and age.

the saints, giants and pats all come from parcellls coaching tree

Why are you trying to kill our buzz. We are living off of the high from the Jets loss

Why are you trying to kill our buzz. We are living off of the high from the Jets loss

Its cool I got ya covered

THE JETS LOST!! HAHAHAHA Mark Sanchez IS GARBAGE!! haha, Rex Ryan needs to STFU about being the best and try and win a game

We were on the road against one of the better secondaries in the NFL. Why would you want a young QB to challenge that? Miami will throw more as Henne learns more. Our coaching staff is one of the best. If you don't believe that, just look how well the Jets played and stop crying.

Can you guys ****ing chill? Where is the damn patience? What did you guys expect, to spend a crap load of money right off the bat? We spend a whole lot of money last offseason on a star receiver and a star linebacker, both played very well last game. We drafted a few good defensive players that made some nice plays as well last game. We might need some speed at the running back position and we might need an a star tight end, but we're not that far off. Hell, I think our team will only get better as the season goes on. Not many teams can match up to us physically on offense and defense. We will be leaving a scar every game, it might not be a blow out but we will be competitive. Give it another year and I can definitely see us being contenders. The pieces are almost set.

Unless you have an elite QB like peyton, brady or brees you cant fully rely on the passing game. It just wont work. The ground and pound game works for us because we are a physical team that wears the other team down. Thats how we do it.

Well, I just posted in another thread about how I was talking about drafting the McCluster kid before the draft. I will be damned if he already didnt take one 90+ yards to the house.

The kid is a playmaker. Difference maker. We NEED some of those. We got ONE in Brandon Marshall. Dansby is one too.

But, how many cornfed linemen can you take in the first round? Geez. I know you have to dominate in the trenches, because those guys set up playmakers to make plays in the first place. But, great playmakers can sometimes make plays on their own. You have to have some of these guys. Instead we spend an entire draft on defense and one OLman. Come on.

I actually was on the record for drafting Earl Thomas in the first round. I had him as the 2nd best defensive player in the draft behind Suh. But, I also stated McCluster should be on our radar if he was available later and I thought we were taking him when we traded down. But, no. We just had to get even more DLmen. I thought McCluster was as good if not better than Spiller and would be available at a much better value given where you could draft him at. We could sure use that kid on returns and 3rd downs.

Can you guys ****ing chill? Where is the damn patience? What did you guys expect, to spend a crap load of money right off the bat? We spend a whole lot of money last offseason on a star receiver and a star linebacker, both played very well last game. We drafted a few good defensive players that made some nice plays as well last game. We might need some speed at the running back position and we might need an a star tight end, but we're not that far off. Hell, I think our team will only get better as the season goes on. Not many teams can match up to us physically on offense and defense. We will be leaving a scar every game, it might not be a blow out but we will be competitive. Give it another year and I can definitely see us being contenders. The pieces are almost set.

You refused to acknowledge this is a passing league now. And the FO stuck in the past.

We were on the road against one of the better secondaries in the NFL. Why would you want a young QB to challenge that? Miami will throw more as Henne learns more. Our coaching staff is one of the best. If you don't believe that, just look how well the Jets played and stop crying.

Since when is Buffalo's secondary any good? I keep hearing this.

Are you telling me just because of some stats their secondary is good? I suppose youre ignoring the fact that teams generally dont pile up passing yardage in games they are playing against teams who cant stop the run and in games when they LEAD by a comfortable margin. Thats why the stats look that way.

The Bills secondary ****ing blows. If Buffalo ever took some kind of serious lead on teams, they would surrender more passing yardage. Plus they played 4 games last year vs. the inept passing games of the Jests and us.

Well, I just posted in another thread about how I was talking about drafting the McCluster kid before the draft. I will be damned if he already didnt take one 90+ yards to the house.

The kid is a playmaker. Difference maker. We NEED some of those. We got ONE in Brandon Marshall. Dansby is one too.

But, how many cornfed linemen can you take in the first round? Geez. I know you have to dominate in the trenches, because those guys set up playmakers to make plays in the first place. But, great playmakers can sometimes make plays on their own. You have to have some of these guys. Instead we spend an entire draft on defense and one OLman. Come on.

I actually was on the record for drafting Earl Thomas in the first round. I had him as the 2nd best defensive player in the draft behind Suh. But, I also stated McCluster should be on our radar if he was available later and I thought we were taking him when we traded down. But, no. We just had to get even more DLmen. I thought McCluster was as good if not better than Spiller and would be available at a much better value given where you could draft him at. We could sure use that kid on returns and 3rd downs.

Uh McCluster was on our radar. The Dolphins coaching staff were circle jerking to him at the Senior Bowl, taking him aside every possible time to talk to him. He was VERY high on their radar. I think they were planning to take him in the 3rd/4th/5th round but the Chiefs decided to take him very high at pick #36 before Misi. There is no way you take McCluster in the 1st round at 28 though.

Since when is Buffalo's secondary any good? I keep hearing this.

Are you telling me just because of some stats their secondary is good? I suppose youre ignoring the fact that teams generally dont pile up passing yardage in games they are playing against teams who cant stop the run and in games when they LEAD by a comfortable margin. Thats why the stats look that way.

The Bills secondary ****ing blows. If Buffalo ever took some kind of serious lead on teams, they would surrender more passing yardage. Plus they played 4 games last year vs. the inept passing games of the Jests and us.

No. Buffalo's secondary is good. I don't know what secondary you consider good if you think the Bills secondary ****ing "blows".

Uh McCluster was on our radar. The Dolphins coaching staff were circle jerking to him at the Senior Bowl, taking him aside every possible time to talk to him. He was VERY high on their radar. I think they were planning to take him in the 3rd/4th/5th round but the Chiefs decided to take him very high at pick #36 before Misi. There is no way you take McCluster in the 1st round at 28 though.

Im sure he was. I had heard that. Thats why I said I thought we were taking him when we traded down.

No way you take him at 28 huh. Tell that to the Chiefs right now who are already reaping the benefits of taking him when they did before any of the other teams grew a brain.

Back
Top Bottom