Are the BEars super bowl Contenders? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the BEars super bowl Contenders?

YES!

Remember when the Ravens won their Super Bowl, the whole month of OCTOBER their offense didn't score one TD. No matter how bad the Bears offense is, they CAN win a Suepr Bowl. I don't think they will, but it wouldn't be a shocker at this point.

Absolutely, good D and good running game in a dreadful conference.

I think they can go to the playoffs, but I don't think they even get near the Super Bowl.

yeah!

Being a die-hard Bears fan myself for the past 22 yrs. I can honestly say that this is the best we have played IMO since the '85 season. Can we get to the Superbowl? its possible, but not likely:shakeno: ..why? Cause of Orton & Grossman..no solid QB's..we cant go all the way to the Superbowl on our D alone..I wish it was possible...cause that would be sweet!!! :D If we can get thru the playoffs I will be happy! GO BEARS!! :up:

they are good, butSuperbowl contenders? I dont think so. I think they will lose @Seattle in the playoffs

lol, the Bears wont get far in the playoffs if they can't score more than 13. Also, don't sleep on the Vikes...they still have a shot at the division

dorsaroll156 said:
the nfc is pethedic.If we weere in the nfc we would have a better record

i'm not a spelling snob, usually... but that's a pathetic guess at pathetic... :D

as for this trendy Seattle bandwagon... the Seahawks aren't going very far with Jurvicious and Engram (two slow possession types) as their starters at WR... they NEED to get jackson back as soon as possible... losing Hamlin and no Tubbs lately is also starting to wear on their defense...

mabey. they are lacking in the passing game. the nfc sucks so they have a good chance

Mod Edit: You were warned once before and suspended for that avatar, and you put it up again. Take some time off to consider it.

Why not? Orton isnt losing games and they have probaly the best defense in the NFL. They are going to have to win playoff games 14-10 but hey its possible. I give them a lot of credit, they just dont kill themselves with dumb mistakes, their defense plays clutch and Orton makes a play or two. And they run the ball well. Just think if they hadnt wasted that pick on Benson (not that hes terrible but they dont need him) and gotten more defense or traded down.

remember the last time the Bears made the playoffs?? They were 13-3 in 2001 and in their first playoff game Philly knocked them all over Chicago's home turf. I think the same thing will happen to the Bears this year.

Back
Top Bottom