Are the Bills A Threat? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Bills A Threat?

I thought last year was the Bills' rock bottom honestly. Half their team was on IR and Dick Jauron was running the show for a chunk of the season. If they only went 6-10 despite having almost everything possible go wrong, I have a hard time believing they can do worse. Ultimately though, going 6-10/7-9 every year only screws you out of getting the best prospects in the draft.

Spiller is going to be a stud. Their secondary isn't bad. id take jarius byrd on our team any day. But too many other holes

Unfortunately it's not a joke. It seems as if Finheaven has turned into troll central.
Where any flamer can become a member and the same day post a link to an article
that trashes the Dolphins. This thread should have been trashed at the get go.
O r at least sent someplace where Jills and Jests fans can exchange
wet dreams without wasting Fin fan times.
This thread should have been trashed a while ago.

honestly, they arnt a good team but they always seem to give us a problem...they always play us tough...hopefully this year we dont BS around against them and actually put away a team were support to beat.

The Bills Secondary, one of the leagues best.

Fred Jackson, led the NFL in combined NET yards in 2009.

Buffalo's IR isn't loaded with the most players in the league like in 2009.

"Tricky" Dick Jauron and his compassionate coaching system is gone and a smash mouth Head Coach, Chan Gailey, is running the show.

C.J. Spiller is a threat to take it to the endzone every time he has the football from anywhere on the field.

A threat to win the AFC East? Prolly not. A threat to play spoiler to a division rival's chances to win the AFC East by stealing one or both wins this season? You betcha arse.

Gotta love fans of a 7-9 team looking down their noses of a 6-10 one. Hilarious.

Gotta love fans of a 7-9 team looking down their noses of a 6-10 one. Hilarious.

I dont get it either. Dolphins and Bills each won 10 games against each other from 2000-2009. We won the 90's vs them.

If anything they should be bowing down to us. They haven't owned us in like 30 years. Since 1990 Bills are 3-1 vs them in the playoffs and 22-18 in the regular season.

Whats even more eye opening is the Bills have pretty much owned Miami since 2001 going 10-6.

FOr a team that struggles to beat us they sure do talk a lot. Must be all that sun.

The Jets were 11-9 vs us last decade and we beat them in the 90's 14-6. These teams havent even made a Super Bowl in my lifetime. I bet half the posters here haven't seen their team play in a Super Bowl. Just because your big market and get a lot of media attention doesnt mean your any better then Buffalo, and the facts are you aren't no matter what you think..

I dont get it either. Dolphins and Bills each won 10 games against each other from 2000-2009. We won the 90's vs them.

If anything they should be bowing down to us. They haven't owned us in like 30 years. Since 1990 Bills are 3-1 vs them in the playoffs and 22-18 in the regular season.

Whats even more eye opening is the Bills have pretty much owned Miami since 2001 going 10-6.

FOr a team that struggles to beat us they sure do talk a lot. Must be all that sun.

The Jets were 11-9 vs us last decade and we beat them in the 90's 14-6. These teams havent even made a Super Bowl in my lifetime. I bet half the posters here haven't seen their team play in a Super Bowl. Just because your big market and get a lot of media attention doesnt mean your any better then Buffalo, and the facts are you aren't no matter what you think..

Really? im quite suprised by those records of the 90's bills, NOT! you mean those same bills that dominated EVERYONE during that time span only to always come up short in the big game....

I actually feel bad for you guys, in the 90's you guys were the 08' Patriots times 4 in that era. And now well, you are still "rebuilding" an 8 year project still in the making right?

SB games 0-4 Vikings, 0-4 Bills. Some franchises were born with the proverbial monkey on their back, and sorry to say the bills are one of them.

As the past two years have gone lets just say this, the Phins have opened up a can on the bills in the first game of the series, all indications prove we should be worrying about the bills in the December game at home rather than the opening week. Sparano is stressing getting off to a good start and the game at Buffalo last year is proof miami wont make that same mistake twice. "finish them"

I would be worried about Chad Henne trying to throw against the Bills Defense in both games. He didn't impress at all in his first meeting and was a joke in the second.

Back
Top Bottom