Are the Bills A Threat? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Bills A Threat?

No one can say. I remember feeling very confident on my drive up to Buffalo last November to see the Dolphins play the Bills.

Needless to say, the drive back wasn't quite so joyous.

Michael

Call me crazy but I'm worried about our week 1 battle with them.

1. We suck in Buffalo - plain and simple
2. Nobody knows what to expect from them - no film
3. Chan gailey is the master of gadget plays - we have some young defensive players who could be fooled
4. A game Bills team showed up in Foxboro for last years opener - week 1 everyone feels they have a chance
5. Lots of film on our young QB Henne - maybe he's shown a weakness

Sure laugh it up, easy win. Don't forget the practice game (as our players were calling it) we had at home vs Houston to start 2003. There are no gimme's in the NFL. I fully expect us to win this game handily but nothing surprses me anymore.

Call me crazy but I'm worried about our week 1 battle with them.

1. We suck in Buffalo - plain and simple
2. Nobody knows what to expect from them - no film
3. Chan gailey is the master of gadget plays - we have some young defensive players who could be fooled
4. A game Bills team showed up in Foxboro for last years opener - week 1 everyone feels they have a chance
5. Lots of film on our young QB Henne - maybe he's shown a weakness

Sure laugh it up, easy win. Don't forget the practice game (as our players were calling it) we had at home vs Houston to start 2003. There are no gimme's in the NFL. I fully expect us to win this game handily but nothing surprses me anymore.

all kidding aside, you're right. they play us tough at least once every year - and we do suck in buffalo. i'll joke about how much i think they'll **** the bed next year but i don't take any AFC east game lightly.

they will be awful next year though. and if we lose to them to start out the year ... bad news.

Remember last year when Buffalo fans were raving about that no-huddle offense?

Yeah, we all saw how that turned out

yeah, well we will see about that. nobody thought miami was a threat either a year after going 1-15

You didn't have one of the greatest football minds in Parcells taking over the team, or have a great QB fall into your lap and almost become the NFL MVP. It's always possible, but I very highly doubt the Bills amount to much this year. As a Bills fan, all you can really hope for is to see your young players progress, and preferably fall in a position to land a QB like Jake Locker.

all kidding aside, you're right. they play us tough at least once every year - and we do suck in buffalo. i'll joke about how much i think they'll **** the bed next year but i don't take any AFC east game lightly.

they will be awful next year though. and if we lose to them to start out the year ... bad news.

Granted we suck in Buffalo, but surly the time to play the Bills is in the start of September where the conditions will not be a factor.

Granted we suck in Buffalo, but surly the time to play the Bills is in the start of September where the conditions will not be a factor.

absolutely. and they should - if its even possible - be even worse in the beginning of the season before spiller figures out what's what in the NFL. that team will take time to 'gel' before they come together as the truly awful unit they are.

This is a joke, right?

Unfortunately it's not a joke. It seems as if Finheaven has turned into troll central.
Where any flamer can become a member and the same day post a link to an article
that trashes the Dolphins. This thread should have been trashed at the get go.
O r at least sent someplace where Jills and Jests fans can exchange
wet dreams without wasting Fin fan times.

Yeah they will play us tough in Buffalo. Overall they don't have much of a chance in the division. Qb and OL issues to start. Just a mediocre, not awful team on paper. Of course they have to play the game. Seriously, going into the season not too worried about them. But, I still depise their freakking guts!!!

As they say on any given Sunday, one team could beat the other ect. . Though it doesn't seem likely the Bills will win on the Sundays they play the Dolphins this year.

They are about as threatening as a box full of kittens LOL LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom