Are the Bills good? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Bills good?

wontrememberthis

Active Roster
Reaction score
i was just looking at the bills schedule after reading some of that billsphin guys posts and they've beat the dolphins twice, houston and washington, plus kc but they seem messed up this year, the bills whole schedule this year is mostly easy wins (well not for the dolphins, but for better teams) they should win most of their games with tough ones against the bucs and maybe (although i hate to say it ) the cheaters. if they make it to the playoffs off this schedule, they might not have been tested much and might be one and done against a good team. i suppose if they win 12 games they might have an easy first game but how do they do against a good playoff team
the dolphins should have been good this year, seems like a lot of average teams out there

They hit a speed bump, I expect them to compete with the Pats going forward for the division crown each year. Us and the Jets are the bottom feeders of this shitty division

They hit a speed bump, I expect them to compete with the Pats going forward for the division crown each year. Us and the Jets are the bottom feeders of this ****ty division

I dont think the Pats have much long term success.

Mac has to take the next step for them to become a team worth anything, and quite honestly he doesn't have much of a ceiling.

I dont think the Pats have much long term success.

Mac has to take the next step for them to become a team worth anything, and quite honestly he doesn't have much of a ceiling.
I hope you’re right, don’t want to see them at the top any longer

as much as i hate the bills it bothers me to see the cheaters in first right now, i hate them more, i can't even hate the jets right now cuz you know they aren't gonna be good any time soon

I haven't watched or seen anything of the last few games to give a solid opinion as to why they are playing so bad. They were pretty darn incredible last year. I do know that Josh Allen is just a big kid who is on top of the world when doing well but pouts like a whiny brat and makes awful mistakes when things aren't great.

Back
Top Bottom