Are the Dolphins already tanking.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins already tanking....

chicago_finfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This season in hopes of drafting Matt Barkley?

We lost out in Manning and even Flynn. Traded Marshall for peanuts. Once again the offense is a joke.

ya, a new head coach is going to tank his 1st season. come on man

if philbin went 3-13 or worse this year, hes out the door, just like cameron was after 1 year. the fins r not tanking.

Yeah...we traded one player and we practically have the whole draft left..that's why?or is it because we didn't give a backup with 2 starts or a qb comin off of neck surgery top dollar? To keep him interested?oh wait,is it because we didn't give a coach who has a losing record all the power and whose OC sucks and DC is goin to be suspended? We have the entire draft left and the rest of the offseason.some of you are just...idk.I won't insult you though,but we have a new coach and one of the best OC,a full draft and a qb besides henne...let's not 4get about that good defense,but all of that is overshadowed because of Marshall,a mediocre coach,a obviously overated backup and brett favre #2...I just don't see how we got so bad overnight after losing one receiver? Tell me please....I guess we don't have a draft either.

This season in hopes of drafting Matt Barkley?

We lost out in Manning and even Flynn. Traded Marshall for peanuts. Once again the offense is a joke.

OMG. The sky is falling! The Dolphins are tanking the season on purpose!! We LOST on everybody! NOBODY wants to come to the Phins!

Santa Clause hates us!

Absurd.

ya, a new head coach is going to tank his 1st season. come on man

if philbin went 3-13 or worse this year, hes out the door, just like cameron was after 1 year. the fins r not tanking.

well get ready because i see no better than 4-12 with the team we have now.

You'll have a hard time convincing me that we're not with Matt Moore as our unquestioned starter and Brian Hartline as our #1 WR.

Back
Top Bottom