Are the Dolphins and Jim Harbaugh showing a lack of class? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins and Jim Harbaugh showing a lack of class?

Being honest guys I do think this is a little bit unprofessional and I would expect more from a NFL front office. As much as all of you hate Sparano with a passion, I think he deserves more than to be treated like this. I am trying to put myself in his position.

Being honest guys I do think this is a little bit unprofessional and I would expect more from a NFL front office. As much as all of you hate Sparano with a passion, I think he deserves more than to be treated like this. I am trying to put myself in his position.

Yeh? Well put yourself in the position of getting 4 millions bucks, then rethink it.

As long as we get Harbaugh, I don't care. It's weird - very weird . . . but if you need a chicken leg in you jockstrap to hit a HR . . .

Looks like Billick is head first leading the charge on this one. Maybe some self interest. He is in the running for the 49er's job so to crap on the Dolphins for taking Harbaugh may make him think in some weird way he is endearing himself to 49er's fans?

**** this 'being classy' bs.
If you subscribe to the corporate America and the consumerism culture we are surrounded by, classy doesn't mean ****.
It's all about dollars and cents. The higher ups only use the 'classy' card to keep the nice people down.
If for some reason they don't get their way, then you start hearing about not being classy, etc.
Btw I don't subscribe to the corporate, big business, consumerism ****.

Why hasn't the possibility that Ross has told Sparano what exactly he will be doing not come up?
Maybe Sparano is cool with coming back as HC if Ross can't find anybody else.
Media is always quick to pump a guys ego up or tear his humanity apart before finding all the facts.
It's drama and ratings for them. It's never been about truth.

Why would it be more classy to fire Sparano? I don't understand this sentiment that's out there. For all we know, he could very well end up coaching this team next season. So, why would it be more classy to fire a guy prematurely? The message that Ross's actions communicate to me is that he thinks Sparano is OK and doesn't want to fire him for just anybody. But if he feels he can improve at the head coaching spot, then that's what he's going to do. To me, that's a better message than if he were to just fire him at the outset, which basically says "You suck. Bye."

How is anyone better off if we fire Sparano now and then end up wanting him back?

How is Jim Harbaugh showing a lack of class? Look folks, welcome to real life. Stuff like this happens in companiues around you everyday, the only reason the Dolphins are taking so much flak is because it's being played out in the national media. The NFL is a bottom line business, if you don't win, you won't have a job very long. Sparano should have taken his job more seriously.

Here's what I see not being said: why in the world would Tony Sparano want to come back to an organization that doubts his ability??? If I were him I would quit right now and be done with this mess. Maybe that's what they want him to do, but if all this other stuff is true about Harbaugh and his courting, if Sparano stays he will always be looking over his shoulder waiting for the axe to fall. A very bad precedent to set, and what happens when Harbaugh comes in and screws up??? Who would want to coach this team?? You can argue all you want about Sparano's ability as a coach, but he or anyone else deserves far better if all this is true.

Honestly, this team needs a QB and OC far more than Jim Harbaugh, but it looks too late for that now.

Back
Top Bottom