are the fins encouraging enemy fans to come to the games? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are the fins encouraging enemy fans to come to the games?

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
i was just checking out some ticket prices for early home game this year and noticed a few things. i am looking to buy some single game tix but noticed the only games available for that are browns,titans,bills and lions. these teams typically dont have a big following at away games.

the only way to get tickets to the other 4 games besides season tix is to order group tix of 10 or more. the jets,steelers,pats and bears usually have a large following at their away games. when fans go to away games they usually go in packs. maybe its me but it seems like they are giving the enemy fans a real good shot at filling up the stadium with enemy colors. especially considering that most of these games are prime time and we shouldnt have a problem selling out.

is ross making a deal with the devil just to sell tix?

Could be coincidence, maybe not. Any smart team owner wants as many people as possible to attend their events.

Let me preface this with---- "If I lived within a two hour drive of Miami I would have season tix" I live in Colorado and 1 could spend a lifetime on the list to get Donkey's season tickets. I am fairly amazed that this is not the case everwhere in the NFL, but it is the owners job to sell the tickets and it is our fans jobs to fill those seats.

and its my job to fantasize about having the money to go and have the orange carpet rolled out and the band playing for my arrivial . a man can dream cant he.

South Florida is a transplant state. Many other fans live down here and b/c we haven't had a winning tradition in god knows how long, its hard to have those guys make the switch. I can't tell you how many of my friends moved here from other cities and would love to help root on the dolphins but just can't b/c of how sorry they have been in recent years. I love goin to the games but it is kinda pathetic when Jets and Pats fans outnumber us

i was just checking out some ticket prices for early home game this year and noticed a few things. i am looking to buy some single game tix but noticed the only games available for that are browns,titans,bills and lions. these teams typically dont have a big following at away games.

the only way to get tickets to the other 4 games besides season tix is to order group tix of 10 or more. the jets,steelers,pats and bears usually have a large following at their away games. when fans go to away games they usually go in packs. maybe its me but it seems like they are giving the enemy fans a real good shot at filling up the stadium with enemy colors. especially considering that most of these games are prime time and we shouldnt have a problem selling out.

is ross making a deal with the devil just to sell tix?

Eh? Stubhub has tickets for every single game. So does every other site I've been to. Where are you looking?

stubhub is fine if you like paying 2-3 times more than face value. i was talking about buying tickets for face value. dolphins havent started selling individual game tix for the jets,pats,steelers and bears game. stubhub is getting those tix they have for sale from season ticket holders or buying them up in groups to sell for profit.

stubhub is fine if you like paying 2-3 times more than face value. i was talking about buying tickets for face value. dolphins havent started selling individual game tix for the jets,pats,steelers and bears game. stubhub is getting those tix they have for sale from season ticket holders or buying them up in groups to sell for profit.

I got a ticket to the 49ers game back in 2008 (home finale) on StubHub and I got it for 20 dollars. Maybe it was the 49ers but I saved a little over 20 dollars face value.

We already get a lot of visiting fans at our games. Particularly from the Northeastern US. Remember the Steelers game? Look and sounded a lot like a home game for them. It's called transplants. Been that way for a long time now.

Well if you look at the games vs the Browns, Titans, Bills, etc...even on Stubhub they are a lot cheaper than the big drawing teams like NE, the Jets, and the Steelers. That's how it is with every team.

South Florida is just a bad pro sports area, mainly due to the fact that so many "transplants" live there as others have allready mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom