Are the Fins older than I am??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Fins older than I am???

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Thirty-seven years ago, on a day like today, I entered the world!
It's my birthday today! Let's all have a party!!!!

Free Fins Tixs will be a great b-day gift! Better yet, to unwrap one of those hot Dolphin cheerleaders will bring me much happiness on this day- or any day. :eek:

Originally posted by A&O

Free Fins Tixs will be a great b-day gift! Better yet, to unwrap one of those hot Dolphin cheerleaders will bring me much happiness on this day- or any day. :eek:

A no to both presents. I can send ya' a picture of my tickets stubs though and a pic with two cute cheerleaders.

:lol:

Happy b'day.

Happy BD, and the phins started in 1966, so they are 37 years old too, so I hope you and them have the happiest birth year. And make us all happy.

So when the Dolphins were born, I was born? Cool!

Originally posted by A&O

Man, does she get wet or what?

Happy B-Day.

BB

You can bet that she will always be my signiture pic.
That wet beauty is a Dolphin cheerleader!

Originally posted by A&O

Happy B-Day!

Oliver...

missed it by 4 miuntes, but
clear.gif
man

clear.gif

A&O,

It is my 37th birthday too!! 8/20/66
I lived in Pompano Beach for five years and then my family moved to Maine, mom and dad divorced and mom is from Maine, but always stayed true to the Phins!! I have gone to the Miami/Patsies game in Foxborough for years and of course I wear my Miami garb: the latest hat, Marino authentic jersey, adn the most obnoxious Miami colored cheetah striped pants 80's retro style!! I get verbally harassed every time I go but I just remind them that they picked Eason in 83 and that usually ends the discussion!!

Happy Birthday A&O!!

Go Phins!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom