Are the Jets really good or is that just one bad game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Jets really good or is that just one bad game?

DolphinFan90

DolphinFan90
Reaction score
I dont know if this has already been posted but i mean after watching the jets get killed by the chiefs are they over rated or is that one bad game and they'll get back on track?

In the NFL you cant over or under rate any team. The jets as we all know are a good football team. They will get back on track but I think it will take a few weeks for them to get in sync. But in the nfl anything can happen, thats why we love this game.

i understand that. i defintally see the jets getting it together this sunday and playing better expessailly since thier at home....but if the chiefs defense can cause the jets that much trouble what can the dolphin d do to them?

I Jets are very good. They scare the crap out of me this weekend, especially coming off the beating they took.

Our offense didn't click until Denver's D was out of it from the heat and ToP.
That won't happen this week unless we run the crap out of the ball.

Do not overlook NY b/c of that KC game, it was a fluke.

No...They are not really good and no...it wasn't just 1 bad game.

Contrary to what everyone is saying here....this weekends game scares me!! I think thee is a good chance we could get knocked back to reality.

Why in the world would anyone overlook the Jets especially when the bookies have them favored by 6??? The Fins are better than the "experts" think but they still have alot of work to do. What they got now is a REAL coach. I hope for a solid season this year and playoff next year.

kanelakos said:
Why in the world would anyone overlook the Jets especially when the bookies have them favored by 6??? The Fins are better than the "experts" think but they still have alot of work to do. What they got now is a REAL coach. I hope for a solid season this year and playoff next year.

I think what you mean is that "WE" have a real coach.

DolphinFan90 said:
i understand that. i defintally see the jets getting it together this sunday and playing better expessailly since thier at home....but if the chiefs defense can cause the jets that much trouble what can the dolphin d do to them?

The Jets caused their own trouble.

finswin56 said:
The Jets caused their own trouble.
yep, anyone who watched the game can see that Pennington had good numbers and threw some good balls. Coles dropped 2 TDs that were right in his hands, you can't expect that every game. Pennington was something like 21-34 for 216..or around that. Those aren't shabby numbers. He just couldn't hold the ball.

there overrated...we must attack pennington to win, with 5 or 6 men rushes while playing man to man with the dbs and zone coverage with zt or crowder.

Ark139954 said:
there overrated...we must attack pennington to win, with 5 or 6 men rushes while playing man to man with the dbs and zone coverage with zt or crowder.

Good luck w/ that vs. a WC offense :shakeno:

I expect a lot of zone blitzing this game.

Fins win by 17.

Jets ARE overrated.
Remember the Northest media loves them, thats why they get all the press.

You'll sell more papers and ad time to those whiny Jet fans, when you proclaim them the next SB champion.

It ain't happening!!!

Back
Top Bottom