Are The Miami Dolphins On Track To Meet Their 7 Goals To Make The Playoffs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are The Miami Dolphins On Track To Meet Their 7 Goals To Make The Playoffs?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I guess two out of seven is a win in Gase's book.

dolphins.jpg

1. Kenyan Drake gains 1,250 total yards. (NO — not on track). We should have listened more closely to Adam Gase when he said Frank Gore had plenty left and would be a key figure in Miami’s running game. I admit I didn’t listen closely enough. Drake has been a very, very good soldier as Gore has emerged as the bell cow of Miami’s offense. Gore is reliable and dependable and tough and a future Hall of Famer. The Dolphins have leaned on Drake in the running game. Drake averages 4.6 yards per carry. Gore averages 4.5 yards per attempt, which is his best in six years. Drake is on pace for 839 total yards from scrimmage. We’d still like more Drake.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...-track-to-meet-their-7-goals-to-make-playoffs

I guess two out of seven is a win in Gase's book.

dolphins.jpg

1. Kenyan Drake gains 1,250 total yards. (NO — not on track). We should have listened more closely to Adam Gase when he said Frank Gore had plenty left and would be a key figure in Miami’s running game. I admit I didn’t listen closely enough. Drake has been a very, very good soldier as Gore has emerged as the bell cow of Miami’s offense. Gore is reliable and dependable and tough and a future Hall of Famer. The Dolphins have leaned on Drake in the running game. Drake averages 4.6 yards per carry. Gore averages 4.5 yards per attempt, which is his best in six years. Drake is on pace for 839 total yards from scrimmage. We’d still like more Drake.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...-track-to-meet-their-7-goals-to-make-playoffs

First, "their" confused me. At first, I though "their" meant Miami's coaches/FO. Palm Beach? Don't care about "their" goals. One goal - W/L. That's the ONLY goal to get to the playoffs. Individual goals? Don't care at all. I'll agree with TOs/penalties. Those increase the likelihood of W/L. I doubt that goal is reached.

Back
Top Bottom