Are The Patriots Going To Kill Our Playoff Dreams This Season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are The Patriots Going To Kill Our Playoff Dreams This Season?

The Pats have to be the pre-season favorites for the Superbowl. They were a couple quarters from the super bowl last year and have improved significantly at there weak positions. Unless Brady gets hurt, I don't see much competition for them within the division. We are at least a couple years away assuming that this draft helps us dramatically. Beck will be our key to the future....good or bad.

Like how we were the Superbowl Favs along with the Panthers..

I'm not trying to be a troll or a wise guy or anything, but I think the Fins first priority should be to get back above 500 before they think about trying to make the playoffs in such a tough conference.

:yeahthat:

I hate to agree here, but I think we have to take steps before we get back in the dance.

Dolphins suck said:
Look, you guys have a new coach with a new system AND a huge question at Q.B.! Any talk of playoffs is nonsense at this point. And no, I'm NOT a patsie fan.

Also, the very scary situation on the OL. The Fins OL wasn't all that good last season, they cut a bunch of guys, including 2 starters (James and MacIntosh), and didn't bring in any new talent except through the draft. The problem with OL rookies is that very few are ready to start by Opening Day. The FAs they signed for OL seem to be not a whole lot better than what they let go.

I think that the Fins will lose more than a few games in which their D holds the opposition less than 20 points but the offense can't sore more than 10.

Back
Top Bottom