Are the Patriots Playing Anybody today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Patriots Playing Anybody today?

KippyIA1354

Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!
Reaction score
Watched both preview shows on ESPN and NFL Network and both previews didn't even talk about the Dolphins! Just talked about of course,Brady and Gronk and how the Red Sox supposedly got screwed last night!! How come when it comes to Boston, even though it's the correct call, they got screwed or it's controversial! The call last week on the field goal was the right call and last night in the world series was the right call!! This is the same town that got the TUCK RULE! Man, So sick of the PATRIOT and Boston bias! By the way does anyone know what crew is officiating the game today! I believe the Patriots will be getting their share of calls since they SUPPOSEDLY got screwed last week!!

its cus they know New England will win because the refs will not call holding on them.

but there is the tidbit from PFT that says that two of Brady's throwing fingers were seen taped together so his injury report is not really his shoulder, its his fingers but there are keeping it hush hush.

I fully expect the Pats to win today because I fully expect RT to be in shot guy way too much and not run the ball with conviction or do misdirections. If you do see this in first half, I can change my mind.

I would think Philbin would pull special teams plays out of his playbook today to kill these guys.

But not really counting on it. I still like the youth movement of this team. Not giving up long term.

That's the way it's always been. win or lose today, on ESPN it will be about what the Patriots did or didn't do

I get real tired of people complaining about Miami not getting TV recognition. Who gives a sh&t.

Back
Top Bottom