Are the players giving their best for AJ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the players giving their best for AJ?

Johnnymost

Over Worked
Reaction score
I read that Wanny keeps Fiedler at starter because the players in the locker room have so much respect for Jay. I read how much Taylor Whitney and Jason Taylor admire his toughness. It sounds as if most the players want Jay at starter. It makes me wonder if the players on this team give AJ their best effort. Once again as Head Coach ,Wannstedt is not being a leader. He is the guy in charge, his decision on who plays should not be influenced by the players. The guys on this team should give their best no matter what the circumstance. I understand the loyality towards Jay because he has been here longer. I just hope as the rest of this season unfolds, the players on this team keep working hard when and if AJ gets another chance to play.

Johnnymost said:
I read that Wanny keeps Fiedler at starter because the players in the locker room have so much respect for Jay. I read how much Taylor Whitney and Jason Taylor admire his toughness. It sounds as if most the players want Jay at starter. It makes me wonder if the players on this team give AJ their best effort. Once again as Head Coach ,Wannstedt is not being a leader. He is the guy in charge, his decision on who plays should not be influenced by the players. The guys on this team should give their best no matter what the circumstance. I understand the loyality towards Jay because he has been here longer. I just hope as the rest of this season unfolds, the players on this team keep working hard when and if AJ gets another chance to play.
I'm quite sure they give their best every week no matter who is at QB. Do you really think they want to lose and be laughingstocks just to support Jay? I think not!

If this team wants Jay as their QB then frankly, I don't want those players. I really hate to say this but i think this team needs a brand new attitude which might mean getting rid of some of the stagnant "Jay is our guy" loser mentality. Anyone who thinks Jay is the guy is a loser!

i could have seen where this might have been a problem going into week four (before Fiedler did a full game), but at this point, i think they'll play the same regardless who's at QB. at this point, its just about getting a win.

The only one I thought played his heart out for AJ was McMichael. Chambers especially gave me the distinct impression that he was pouting on the field because Fiedler was on the bench. He didn't seem to me to run or go all out for balls AJ threw his way.

Kasaba13 wrote:
If this team wants Jay as their QB then frankly, I don't want those players. I really hate to say this but i think this team needs a brand new attitude which might mean getting rid of some of the stagnant "Jay is our guy" loser mentality. Anyone who thinks Jay is the guy is a loser!
Agreed, if they support Jay that much then they can follow his *** right out the door IMO.:fire:

Acrunch wrote:
The only one I thought played his heart out for AJ was McMichael. Chambers especially gave me the distinct impression that he was pouting on the field because Fiedler was on the bench. He didn't seem to me to run or go all out for balls AJ threw his way.
I felt the same way, and my opinion of Chambers has changed a-lot. I used to think this guy was an all-pro in the making(still might be with a different coach).

Back
Top Bottom