Are the venues a bit mixed up vs the NFC West? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the venues a bit mixed up vs the NFC West?

Reaction score
I thought that being in different conferences, you play a team every four years. If we're at home one year, in another three years we go to that venue. But seeing the Cardinals at the Pats made me remember 2008 when the Cards went there and lost 47-7 on their way to the super bowl vs Pittsburgh. So shouldn't their game have been in Arizona today vs New England?

I looked our 2008 games up and there's errors there too. We played the NFC west in 2008 and were at Arizona and St. Louis and hosted San Francisco and Seattle. This year we do go to San Francisco and host St. Louis but we still host Seattle and go to Arizona as we did in 2008. What gives?

I'm not confused about who's in the divisions, but every four years with inter-conference games the venues should swap and only two of the four for us do that this year. Just wondering why? We're not going to Seattle and the Pats haven't visited Glendale vs the Cards yet either.

its weird how they do it, and i dont get it ether. oak was here last year. but oh well

You are right about the division rotation, however there's no set rotation concerning home or away. For example Miami hosted Seattle in 2008 and again this year.

Back
Top Bottom