Are there any better Free Agent Kickers out there??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are there any better Free Agent Kickers out there???

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I know some teams like the Saints had a couple of kickers in preseason...I think it is time to bring in someone else. Dan has maybe had a couple of games where he has made clutch kicks, but he has lost this team more games than he has won.

kinda ironic. sparano, capt fistpump himself leaves town and now we suck at fieldgoals. Maybe we should just play for touchdowns and go for it on 4th down every time. **** it adapt.

kinda ironic. sparano, capt fistpump himself leaves town and now we suck at fieldgoals. Maybe we should just play for touchdowns and go for it on 4th down every time. **** it adapt.

The secondary is going to get roasted anyways. Might as well unless it's like 4th & 15.

Neil Rackers
John Kasay
Olindo Mare
Brandon Coutou
Dave Rayner
Graham Gano
Josh Brown

That is what I can come up with off the top of my head.

Graham Gano was the best college kicker I've ever seen. I'd love to bring him in. Who are we kidding though, this staff isn't getting rid of Carpenter even though he is costing us games.

Rackers has a big leg....we need a guy who is consistent and who can also boom the kickoffs. Mare also is still a decent kicker and knows what it is like kicking in Miami. I just think missing gimme kicks is a sign of a lack of concentration. It seems like Dan is better on the 55+ yarders than he is on the 35 yarders.

Olindo was pretty bad at the end of his career with us... I'd like to get a younger guy in here with something to prove.

Back
Top Bottom