Are there any Dolphin Bars in Los Angeles? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are there any Dolphin Bars in Los Angeles?

FINs4LIFE

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whats up fellow Fin fans. I have been coming onto this web-site just about everyday for the last year and a half, and have enjoyed everybodys commentary. I live in Los Angeles and cant get DirecTV in my new apartment. If anyone knows of a Bar in the area where some other fans watch the games let me know. I cant believe it took me this long to join!

There was a nice at the corner of Venice and Inglewood(Breakshot) in Culver City(I don't know if it relocated) but they tore it down:cry: to make way for a new Firehouse I believe. I'm getting NFL Sunday Ticket this year cause I can't find another "Fin" Bar.Btw FINS4LIFE we are on the West Coast ya know:D

FINs4LIFE said:
Whats up fellow Fin fans. I have been coming onto this web-site just about everyday for the last year and a half, and have enjoyed everybodys commentary. I live in Los Angeles and cant get DirecTV in my new apartment. If anyone knows of a Bar in the area where some other fans watch the games let me know. I cant believe it took me this long to join!

Back
Top Bottom