Are there any Dolphin Sportsbars in DC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are there any Dolphin Sportsbars in DC?

KippyIA1354

Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!
Reaction score
I am heading to Washington DC this weekend and I don't want to miss the game, are there any good Dolphin sportsbars in the DC area?

No, I think all the sports bars in DC are for humans.... ;)

Blackfinn is the official meeting spot for the Dolphins DC fan club. If you will be in VA outside the city there is another good spot. Lots of transplants in DC.

Blackfin may be the "official" meeting spot, but Solly's is where its at for Dolphins games (11th and U NW). The owner is a huge fan, and the room as soon as you walk in will be all Dolphins fans. It's a great crowd, sound for the game is loud, fight song is played after TDs (T pain after the third TD if we get there)... I think you'll have a good time.

Blackfin may be the "official" meeting spot, but Solly's is where its at for Dolphins games (11th and U NW). The owner is a huge fan, and the room as soon as you walk in will be all Dolphins fans. It's a great crowd, sound for the game is loud, fight song is played after TDs (T pain after the third TD if we get there)... I think you'll have a good time.

Yep I used to live there and this is correct. Unfortunatley no such luck here in downtown San Diego, "almost" makes me want to move back :lol:

Solly's is great too! I don't think you'd be disappointed with either.

I've watched a few games at Blackfinn. Its a good atmosphere and they have some huge screens in the Dolphins areas with sound. But you have to get there early or you will have nowhere to sit.

Yep I used to live there and this is correct. Unfortunatley no such luck here in downtown San Diego, "almost" makes me want to move back :lol:

When I lived in SD 3 years ago I'd watch games at Bare Back Grill http://barebackgrill.com/.

It was a Dolphins bar at the time, not sure if they still are. It's not much of a turnout normally, and the TV was tiny with bad glare, but at least it had sound...

what is this you say!!! i live in silver spring, and usually hang at the city grill on connecticut ave near nebraska ave. its good to know about U street, I know that area pretty well but have never seen this place, I'm taking its a bar

I've never been to DC or those pubs in the links I posted. Just looking at the websites, Solly's would have been my choice if I didn't have any suggestions. Looks like a good local atmosphere, I prefer those over the mainstream.

If you are going to be in the Northern VA area, the Mellow Mushroom in Herndon, VA is the place to catch the games with Dolphin fans.

Back
Top Bottom