Are there any Dolphin Sportsbars in DC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are there any Dolphin Sportsbars in DC?

If you don't mind traveling a bit out to Herndon, VA, there are a lot of Dolphins fans at Mellow Mushroom. They only show the Fins game and it is usually packed with Dolphins fans. I know Cam Wake's family has visited in the past. Here is a link to the website: http://novadolfans.com/. If you are staying in DC, you can take the Silver Line out to Reston and cab it from there. I have been told the Shenandoah Valley Club and Charlottesville club will be up there this weekend. Let me know if you want any more information.

I'm in Baltimore (HATE the Ravens!!!). I have Directv and always watch at home, but I am curious, where do Fin Fans in Baltimore watch the games?

Solly's Happy Hour is $3.50 for **** beers like Budwesier and Coors Light? Too funny.

The way you guys describe Solly's it sounds awesome. I have the NFL Ticket at home but if I didn't I'd like to go to a place that sounds as fun as that place. D.C. is a bit far for me to go watch a game though.

$3.50 for **** beers for HH in DC is the norm, and better than a lot of DC bars that charge at least $5 for those **** beers.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I want to get out to Mellow Mushroom for a game - the scene there sounds pretty great, but it's a bit of a haul from Alexandria to go watch a game.

$3.50 for **** beers for HH in DC is the norm, and better than a lot of DC bars that charge at least $5 for those **** beers.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I want to get out to Mellow Mushroom for a game - the scene there sounds pretty great, but it's a bit of a haul from Alexandria to go watch a game.

Must be a reason why I don't like going into DC. I'll stick to $1.50 happy hour beers in NoVa.

Back
Top Bottom