are we all rooting for the same team or not?.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are we all rooting for the same team or not?..

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this constant debate goes on with fans other teams but I can't believe that people here and on other fins boards get so mad at each other every time they disagree about a player on OUR team. First about Jay and now is about Gasden. We can't agree with each other all the time but we don't have to get so upset at each other over what player we should or shouldn't have.

I don't hate Gasden. At the same time, I don't wanna lose a young player full of potential just to keep Gasden knowing that he may not last 1 whole year without getting hurt. Having said that, I understand why some people want him back but they shouldn't be saying that they're gonna laugh at the guys that didn't want him back. After all, he did bailed on us last year after we were the team that gave him a chance in the NFL.

So I think that both sides are making some good points but lets keep on mind that we're all in the same side of the fence. We're all Dolphins fans. Lets attack the enemy and not each other on here or any other fins board.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, once the wins start rolling in like candy, everyone will forget these arguments.

This is just offseason entertainment.

Good post. As for the laughing at thing I am j/k. Just a way of saying I told you so in a joking manner.

that i told you so can go both ways. the main prob i have with og is when we needed him most he thought of himself only, but i guess i look at it as a team thing and have never been payed to play ,so i loose out on its also a buisness dec. after we win the sb there will still be a few who arent satisfied some people just cant be satisfied .but the majority of us will be skipping thru the tulips singing my oh my what a wonderful day. it's being like family we may not always agree and get along but no body else better mess with us.:D

Originally posted by Va.fin fan
.but the majority of us will be skipping thru the tulips singing my oh my what a wonderful day.

ummm .... skipping? thru tulips? :eek:

speak for yourself... :sceptic:

:jk: :lol:

go to a happy place(dumb and dumber ) i guess that did sound weird.:lol: what about dancing in the streets that doesnt sound to gay.

I have been getting reports of some crazy bills fan standing on the corner screaming some nonsense like, "Yes we are.....Go bills!",for no apparent reason.....has anybody seen him?

Originally posted by Danny
I'm not sure if this constant debate goes on with fans other teams but I can't believe that people here and on other fins boards get so mad at each other every time they disagree about a player on OUR team. First about Jay and now is about Gasden. We can't agree with each other all the time but we don't have to get so upset at each other over what player we should or shouldn't have.

I don't hate Gasden. At the same time, I don't wanna lose a young player full of potential just to keep Gasden knowing that he may not last 1 whole year without getting hurt. Having said that, I understand why some people want him back but they shouldn't be saying that they're gonna laugh at the guys that didn't want him back. After all, he did bailed on us last year after we were the team that gave him a chance in the NFL.

So I think that both sides are making some good points but lets keep on mind that we're all in the same side of the fence. We're all Dolphins fans. Lets attack the enemy and not each other on here or any other fins board.

Ozzy rules!!!!!!!!

It's every team...just check out

http://forums.theganggreen.com/index.php?act=SF&f=1

Originally posted by Va.fin fan
.but the majority of us will be skipping thru the tulips singing my oh my what a wonderful day.
Don't worry, once the wins start rolling in like candy, everyone will forget these arguments.

Flowerssss and candiesss!

:yikes:

Glad we're on different teams. :D

Back
Top Bottom