Are we back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we back?

dolfan5223

Scout Team
Reaction score
The last two weekends have been great... I have been a Fin fan since birth. I named my son after Dan Marino and I am just happy to see a possitive come from Miami.... I think we have a shot to go 8-8 or 9-7
this year... DO you guys feel the same? Are we back.......

A Houston victory will tell us a bit of that question.

It boils down to: "Can we win the games we should win?"

We've proven some resilience and some clutch. Now let's keep the trend going.

We're getting there. You can see the confidence in them.
they can play with any team in this league.

i think we are on a good road but its still much too early to say that were back. im just happy that we have a couple nice puzzle pieces in place and i think we are close to having a legit contender

I agree 100% with you.
WE WILL WIN! BELIEVE IT! This isn't last years team baby!!!!!

I don't know if we're back, I'll tell you what though, beating two tough teams in a row is a good start. I just hope we don't get big headed and put as much as effort into the Texans as we did with the Chargers and Pats

It will definitely be answered in the coming weeks, but there can be no doubt we are improving and heading in the right direction.

I thought it was an awesome moment at the end of that game when the broadcaster proclaimed it so though.

It will definitely be answered in the coming weeks, but there can be no doubt we are improving and heading in the right direction.

I thought it was an awesome moment at the end of that game when the broadcaster proclaimed it so though.

That was nice hearing that.................

Go Fins

are we back?

Ask this again AFTER houston. Good teams win the games they're supposed to win.

The last two weekends have been great... I have been a Fin fan since birth. I named my son after Dan Marino and I am just happy to see a possitive come from Miami.... I think we have a shot to go 8-8 or 9-7
this year... DO you guys feel the same? Are we back.......

Not till we make the playoffs, IMO.

I think we're getting there. Two straight wins against former playoff teams is a good start if you ask me.

Isn't it nice though just to say..."This is a game we SHOULD win!!!"...instead of COULD, or MIGHT, or POSSIBLY...

Back
Top Bottom