Are we better? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we better?

Our pass protection will be significantly better with the addition of Albert, Shelly, and Moreno.

Rb is better

Cb is worse

S is potentially better but now has a large injury concern

Dt is worse but still good

O line is still a hot stinking mess

Playcalling could go either way

Yes, I think we have improved.

Still have work to do. The draft results need to also be good.

Contrary to the post above, I think the book is still open on where we are at CB. I need to see what Taylor can do and perhaps even Davis. Time for these draft choices from last year to step up. Grimes being resigned is great....but simply status quo from last year. Lets see how the young guys do with hopefully some mentoring from Finnegan.

Some spots look to be better than last year. But we have more players to add and to cut. Oh man do i want this team to back in the playoffs and have some excitement in jan.

He was improved incrementally through free agency, but the biggest improvements we are going to see are with the coaching and progression of our home grown players.

Soliai was always a NT with us, so it's not like he was never a scheme fit.

I think the Moreno signing was great, and certainly brings something we need, but is it now a strength because of it? I don't believe so, I don't think people will be focusing on our run game any time soon but that'll also have to depend on the Oline.

The Oline still has holes and question marks, and while you can't say we've gotten worse than the mess last year, I don't think you can say it's better until we see how the line Gels together.

Delmas needs to stay healthy before making a judgement on that signing.

Finnegan was a terrible signing, but if Taylor is able to play up to his potential, our CB situation won't be in shambles.

I think there's going to be a lot of questions on this team that we won't know the answers to until a couple games into the actual season, and the difference between being on the couch come playoff time or getting that last wild card still depends a lot on how Ryan Tannehill progresses this upcoming season, and if Lazor's offense can bring out a potent offense.

We are better but the Oline unsolved state is huge. I'd love to see another addition before the draft, or , in addition to the draft. But sure, there has been some positive for sure.

Back
Top Bottom