Are we Cursed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we Cursed

FINFAN15

Starter
Reaction score
Since not having a SuperBowl appearance since 84 and no champioships since the 70's Im begining to think someone has put a curse on this team with no many seasons gone by with some much optimisim and the crazy things that have happened.I think there are stranger powers at work call me foolish but jesus can you guys think of more crap that has happened over the years.1985 we beat the bears to keep the perfect season intact and we have a chance to see them again in the Superbowl.But we get blown out by New England in the Afc Championship and they get blown out by the Bears
the Monday night miracle at the meadowlands comes to mind.The promising season when Dan Marino tore his achillies in Cleveland.The countless draft picks that never panned out.The pot smoking ruunning back back that decided that yoga was more important than football.The coming of Jimmy Johnson with visions of championships like he did for the Cowboys.Only to see blow out loses in playoff games.the Dave and Rick era when you thought what you saw flashing across the screen on espn on draft day had to be a mistake(Eddie Moore)who the bleep is Eddie Moore.Now the Saban era after thinking last year at Cleveland it could not get any lower this week is pretty close.I would love to stay optimistic about our future games but I have seen our schedule any its tough.What turned out like every year to be a season of promise seems to have imploded again.We are Cursed now how about someone coming up with a good name for this curse.

I felt the same way after so many years of mediocrity-Lets call it the Mediocrity Curse! Cause somehow we will win 8 games and not get a high draft pick!

we will be cursed until another team goes undefeated....

Good point Rama the curse of the undefeated season I like it

Poor personnel decision, too conservative coaching... give it some time, any team can be great year to year.

schisno said:
Poor personnel decision, too conservative coaching... give it some time, any team can be great year to year.

The NE fan makes a lot of sense.

There's no such thing as a curse. Quit grasping at straws.

dominizzo said:
I guess when Brady is gone we will be good

That could very well be the case, it depends what decisions get made in regards to the team.

Here's the thing: there are 32 NFL teams. Only one wins the Superbowl every year. That means on average we can expect 1 Superbowl win every 32 years. Its been 33 years, that's not much of a statistical anomaly.

MiamiMan147 said:
Here's the thing: there are 32 NFL teams. Only one wins the Superbowl every year. That means on average we can expect 1 Superbowl win every 32 years. Its been 33 years, that's not much of a statistical anomaly.

Great, thats something to look forward to. But what about the NBA? Spurs won 3 out of 7 years. Too bad that 1 every 29 years doesnt work in the NBA. Damn

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom