Are We Divided | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Divided

GCD960

Club Member
Reaction score
i live in NJ

i met a person yesterday, a fan who supported feidler (first time i met a jay fan in person), hes a new guy at work, he seen my memoribilia at my desk and we started talking

i realized thru his argument that i dont like him..... i thought hey we all have our views but i didnt even want to hear him anymore

i read the jay supporters online all the time and didnt think anything about it

this dislike i have for him makes me think

are we divided as fans?

this excitement i have for the season isnt foolish hope

You need a new hobby. I love the dolphins, but I'm not about to hate a co worker because he disagrees with my choice for starting Qb. Seriously, seek counciling !!!

Of course we're divided...

FinsFanatic said:
are we divided as fans?

In pretty much anything to which people are devoted with passion, opinions will be divided and debate/argument enthusiastic. In a lot of ways it's healthy. We may only be truly united, all of us, in game jersey on game days.

Your reaction to it might say more about the validity of the stereotypes about New Yorkers though, than it does about fins fans. Chill out man. ;)
**** Kindly disregard the but about New Yorkers

Last edited by a moderator:
We are divided in so many ways. There are your "doom and gloomers" and then there are the "fantasy landers". We have the "Pridlers" and the "Fiedler Haters". We are a VERY divided fan base, but you have that with all professional teams with important position controversies. I think though that every Dolphin fan wants to see them win. Winning is a GREAT healer.

Dredd1050 said:
We are divided in so many ways. There are your "doom and gloomers" and then there are the "fantasy landers". We have the "Pridlers" and the "Fiedler Haters". We are a VERY divided fan base, but you have that with all professional teams with important position controversies. I think though that every Dolphin fan wants to see them win. Winning is a GREAT healer.

AMEN! :ally:

FinsFanatic said:
i live in NJ

are we divided as fans?
Start another Feely-Fiedler or Wanny sucks thread and you'l find out even if 1,000 threads have already been started.

yeah we're definately very divided, me and my brother are both big dolfans and hes so down on this season, we're gonna suck, no running game, defense a year older, blah blah... but im all optimistic, a deeper secondary and linebacker core, refreshing changes in the O line, feely... etc...

but everyday we'll find a new reason to disagree on the dolphins, i guess the only remedy is victories...

Since when have fans got to be united?

I will pull for the Fish to win every game this year, that's a big difference from thinking they will win every game this year.

Uggykurky said:
You need a new hobby. I love the dolphins, but I'm not about to hate a co worker because he disagrees with my choice for starting Qb. Seriously, seek counciling !!!
lool:roflmao:

the only reason fiedler has any success what so ever is because of our defense. period! JMO!

the thing that stood out was you said, it was the first Jay fan you met in person. I have yet to meet any. Its weird, the only Phin fans that like Jay post on this board. the fact he is still on the team, is the worse thing about this off-season, and thats saying alot.

We are not divided fans. Until the day comes when some of us start rooting against our team then we are divided fans. We have disagreements but if we didnt then this would be a pretty boring forum. People take this stuff way to seriously I mean really. If the Dolphins win I am as excited as anybody but if they lose I wont have a tear in my eye. Some people need to get a grip on reality.

Back
Top Bottom