Are we done in free agency? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we done in free agency?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if you guys think we're done for now. That's 2 big contracts now. We still need a guard, a safety and a LB plus a WR and a big RB. We can probably get 3 of those holes in the draft. Maybe we'll do something after the June cuts.

Ozzy rules!!

Never done...

The biggest issue is going to be finding a WR who will immediately fall down after a catch...those guys don't come along every day...

IF we keep Ellerbe for MLB, and Wallace, we still need a safety and IMO another CB. Culliver and Moore are still out there, among others. Past that, wait and see if anyone drops in price for a good value at this point.

I'm guessing we have at least one more decent find in FA and then a couple "for depth" pickups as well. Since there really isn't much in the FA left for ILB or CB, we'll need to address in draft for those. Which means I'm guessing we look at G and/or WR in FA that can help us now. Question will be, can we afford anyone else left that we REALLY want??

With Tannenbaum running the show probably not. There's another move or two possible.

Oh I forgot. We still gonna need a backup QB too.

Ozzy rules!!

No we are not done! Nor should we be...

This is a marathon not a sprint.

Suh - NEEDED - the explosive energy and $ to get a once on a lifetime player in the immediate moments of FA...

That said, the Dolphins have plenty of $.

People get mixed up - Ross to me is JACKASS! and here's why:

So far he has made ME suffer. His teams have SUCKED! I would prefer to be 1-15 then 8 -8 or 7-9.

He has had us as the most mediocre team in sports for duration of his tender.

SO RICH MAN - go out and spend your filthy rich $ on ME! Buy me a team!!!!

Restructure contracts, cut guys, throw out the trash and get me a team already!

And when I say "ME" I mean EVERY SINGLE Dolphin fan on this site and those who are not.

I am outraged. I am disgusted. Enough of this bate and switch...Grow up with great teams and spend the last 20 plus years SUCKING!!!

I cannot take it anymore...

And quite frankly for me in this off season this JACKASS Ross has not done enough for ME!!!

Get it done...

How did the tight end Graham get away?

Get me a receiver! Get me a linebacker! Get me a Lombardy TROPHY!

40 plus years and counting!

And I got to deal with Brady hoisting the Lomardi year after year while we SUCK!

And I got Heath Evans in my face...

HAVE SOME PRIDE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! NOW!!!!!

Was just about to say backip QB. The money has to be getting tight unless we do something else ie restructures or extensions etc.

Never done...

The biggest issue is going to be finding a WR who will immediately fall down after a catch...those guys don't come along every day...

Hey, Hartline had two 1000 yard seasons. Not one, but two. How many have you had?

Hey, Hartline had two 1000 yard seasons. Not one, but two. How many have you had?

None, but I can make it from my couch to my refrigerator and back while staying my my feet...

No we are not done! Nor should we be...

This is a marathon not a sprint.

Suh - NEEDED - the explosive energy and $ to get a once on a lifetime player in the immediate moments of FA...

That said, the Dolphins have plenty of $.

People get mixed up - Ross to me is JACKASS! and here's why:

So far he has made ME suffer. His teams have SUCKED! I would prefer to be 1-15 then 8 -8 or 7-9.

He has had us as the most mediocre team in sports for duration of his tender.

SO RICH MAN - go out and spend your filthy rich $ on ME! Buy me a team!!!!

Restructure contracts, cut guys, throw out the trash and get me a team already!

And when I say "ME" I mean EVERY SINGLE Dolphin fan on this site and those who are not.

I am outraged. I am disgusted. Enough of this bate and switch...Grow up with great teams and spend the last 20 plus years SUCKING!!!

I cannot take it anymore...

And quite frankly for me in this off season this JACKASS Ross has not done enough for ME!!!

Get it done...

How did the tight end Graham get away?

Get me a receiver! Get me a linebacker! Get me a Lombardy TROPHY!

40 plus years and counting!

And I got to deal with Brady hoisting the Lomardi year after year while we SUCK!

And I got Heath Evans in my face...

HAVE SOME PRIDE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! NOW!!!!!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom