Are we done spending in Free Agency? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we done spending in Free Agency?

deviltawk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With $27M available and a considerable number of needs and free agents do you guys see any more potential signings before the draft? If so, who?

We made a great deal of cash available by dumping Wallace, I'm just not sure where those funds are being allocated and that makes me a lil concerned.

:thanks:

I'm sure there will be plenty of activity between now and camp. Relax.

We are one week and one hour into FA...lots of time and values still around.

No idea where you got $27 million in space left. More like $9 million

it got that high when we traded Ellerbee and Wallace.. If Clay signs his transition tag it will be more like $20 mil under cap

One more big signing i think. Probably will be Clay

it's like 19 or 20 under now (counting the transition tag), if clay goes elsewhere it is in the 26 to 27 million dollar range, IIRC. that includes the 1 million for brandon fields and 3 million for wheeler coming our way on june 1.

With $27M available and a considerable number of needs and free agents do you guys see any more potential signings before the draft? If so, who?

We made a great deal of cash available by dumping Wallace, I'm just not sure where those funds are being allocated and that makes me a lil concerned.

:thanks:

Armando Salguero says our cap space is $10.1 million....I think Clay is $7 million....so if he leaves we are looking around $17 million in space, not $27 M.

2nd and 3rd tier free agent bargaining time. I like.....

Back
Top Bottom