Are we done until after the draft now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we done until after the draft now?

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
Have not heard of any recent visits by players. Are we just going to sit on our hands until after the draft or what? We have a heck of a lot of holes on defense and the draft isn't going to fill all of them.

Who out there is going to help us?

I think we'll kick the tires here and there when someone becomes available.

No youre going to have our flurry of low grade signings soon then draft.

I guess we can wait on the draft and post-June 1 cuts.
Also, the preseason and salary cap cuts before the season.

We'll probably seek soft depth only. It's all that's really left.

We have a heck of a lot of holes on defense and the draft isn't going to fill all of them.
I don't think anybody thought that this defense would be fixed in a single free agency and draft. Let's hope we get that impact defensive guy round 1 and maybe hit on a couple other draft picks.

I don't think anybody thought that this defense would be fixed in a single free agency and draft. Let's hope we get that impact defensive guy round 1 and maybe hit on a couple other draft picks.

I did expect us to be able to shore it up this year but we missed too many opportunities to do so in last years draft with offensive gadget players and wasted picks.

Maybe you^ expected us to shore up our defense after the combination of the last 2 years under Gase? Because otherwise your post doesn't make sense.

Maybe you^ expected us to shore up our defense after the combination of the last 2 years under Gase? Because otherwise your post doesn't make sense.

Shoring it up doesn't mean we'd completely fix the talent issues but we only added a CB last year. Along with bungling other offensive moves it delayed the re-build yet another year. Makes sense to you now?

I believe we're done for now. I'm sure if somebody gets cut for some odd reason we'll take a look but it's on to the draft now and see what happens after that.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom