Are We Drafting a Team of Poindexters? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Drafting a Team of Poindexters?

72PhinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So, we drafted a QB who is studying to be a surgeon and a Stanford Graduate who could have gone to Harvard. I'm thinking, instead of drafting Neanderthals who speak in monosyllables, "I see back that runs. Me smash head," we're going to draft a LB, that thinks, "Given the vector at 30% and the 15 mph acceleration of the RB, I should intersect his trajectory in t-2s at the 31 yd line".

Then we draft someone from the U, and I breath a sigh of relief.

Well good people to follow, its a bonus.

What an elaborate setup just to take a swipe at The U. Maybe the joke would go over better if you weren't on a MIAMI Dolphins forum.

What an elaborate setup just to take a swipe at The U. Maybe the joke would go over better if you weren't on a MIAMI Dolphins forum.

Actually the joke was kinda stupid cause I bet this kid couldnt get into the U academically if he tryed his hardest

So, we drafted a QB who is studying to be a surgeon and a Stanford Graduate who could have gone to Harvard. I'm thinking, instead of drafting Neanderthals who speak in monosyllables, "I see back that runs. Me smash head," we're going to draft a LB, that thinks, "Given the vector at 30% and the 15 mph acceleration of the RB, I should intersect his trajectory in t-2s at the 31 yd line".

If your a fan from the year 72 then I can see why your jokes suck so all is forgiven.

Hahaha I hope to god this guy is kidding. Yeah cause intelligence wouldnt come in handy with football????? Football talent and intelligence are mutually exclusive.

whatyoudidthereiseeitthumbnail-1.jpg

UM is a tough school to get into.

Last edited by a moderator:
This type of ideology starts with the coach. We have a smart coach at the helm now, not a fist-pumping gum-smacker.

UM is the hardest school to get into in Florida.

Must of changed since I was last there. Took some courses when I was in high school. More of a party environment. Haven't been back to Miami since early '80s except for SF vs. SD superbowl (free tickets). I rescind the joke.

Back
Top Bottom