Are We Drafting a Team of Poindexters? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Drafting a Team of Poindexters?

So, we drafted a QB who is studying to be a surgeon and a Stanford Graduate who could have gone to Harvard. I'm thinking, instead of drafting Neanderthals who speak in monosyllables, "I see back that runs. Me smash head," we're going to draft a LB, that thinks, "Given the vector at 30% and the 15 mph acceleration of the RB, I should intersect his trajectory in t-2s at the 31 yd line".

Then we draft someone from the U, and I breath a sigh of relief.

Do you have any Grey Poupon???? ... or must the U smash 'youse' face!! lol

So, we drafted a QB who is studying to be a surgeon and a Stanford Graduate who could have gone to Harvard. I'm thinking, instead of drafting Neanderthals who speak in monosyllables, "I see back that runs. Me smash head," we're going to draft a LB, that thinks, "Given the vector at 30% and the 15 mph acceleration of the RB, I should intersect his trajectory in t-2s at the 31 yd line".

Then we draft someone from the U, and I breath a sigh of relief.

whatyoudidthereiseeitthumbnail-1.jpg

:sidelol:

Nice.

Edit: Oops, beaten to it. Looks like I shoulda read page two before quoting the OP. :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
UM is a very good school, but we both know that there's a much different standard for football players, come on.

Yeah, I wish it would have remained that way under Randy Shannon.

Wish the same academic standard applied to head coaches.

Shannon and Coker would have been coaching at Waterland Tech.

Back
Top Bottom