Are we ever going to figure out who our QB for the future is? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we ever going to figure out who our QB for the future is?

Looks to me like this FO has committed to giving up on Henne and is in job saving mode. Goes along with the preseason reports that Parcells was disappointed in Henne I guess, overall its a shame but I think whether its this FO, or a new one next year at some point we have to pony up the picks/money, etc and get a bonafide first round QB - yeah its a crapshoot, but if you look at the list of QBs we've tried in the last decade they've all been bargain pick QB's and we haven't ponied up for a real QB. We've gone through several FO's, coaching staffs, an ownership change, and numerous offensive coordinators and their varying philosophies, and yet the ONLY constant we have never taken a shot at a 1st round "star" or franchise QB and have tried to get by with average/below average/bargain QBs.

Agree. Along with refusing to bring in weapons around those PATCH WORK QBs. Its always about DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, and it has gotten us what? Nothing. We rarely go out and try to load up on explosive players. Its always some no name DB or DL that no one knows about and usually comes along with an injury. BUT HE FIT A MOLD!

Back
Top Bottom