Are we ever going to know our list of UDFAs we signed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we ever going to know our list of UDFAs we signed?

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
The team still has not released a list of the UDFAs or the list of tryout players coming to minicamp. Guess it's a secret even though all other 31 teams have released their lists.

yeah... its posted like pg. 4 of the forum threads here... maybe pg.3 go find!!!! i have it all posted

The team has NOT to this point released any official lists of who signed and who is a tryout player. Even the beat writers don't know for certain.

I've been waiting to see an official list for days now...

3. Miami Dolphins
Notable UDFA signings: OT Mickey Baucus (Arizona), DE Ray Drew (Georgia), OLB Mike Hull (Penn State), WR/KR Christion Jones (Alabama), ILB Jeff Luc (Cincinnati), QB Hutson Mason (Georgia), DT Ellis McCarthy (UCLA), WR Nigel King (Kansas), OG Dionte Savage (Oklahoma), ILB Zach Vigil (Utah State)

Miami made sure to line up the best inside linebacker prospects still on the board after the draft, and if both Hull and Vigil don't make the team, they should be signed elsewhere. McCarthy's athleticism is worth a shot, and maybe he'll mature in the professional environment. Drew was an underrated prospect who could also flourish. Jones could alleviate some or all of Jarvis Landry's return responsibilities, if he can prove himself a reliable fifth or sixth receiver option.

CEfI3meXIAARRvS.png

CEfKFs0WoAAki4n.jpg

CEfKH02WAAAFHCB.jpg

I wonder what happened to the linebacker from Marshall I thought we signed. Neville Hewitt?

I wonder what happened to the linebacker from Marshall I thought we signed. Neville Hewitt?

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 1m1 minute ago
LB Neville Hewitt is here. He arrived late to practice (unknown reasons) but Philbin said he got in good work today for the #Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom