Are we Fin FAns or Not ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we Fin FAns or Not ?

RunRicky34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You know I think are starters are going to be great this Season,The Jags didnt do Crap while they were In. Fiedler Looks Fantastic and Greise is improving.Come on everyone knows the replacement in the Defense lost the game.We all have to remember that come Sept it is a whole New Game.I also heard the commentators saying that Miami is also Hiding alot of plays they dont want other teams picking up on.Leonard Henry, Rogers,Avendayeo Simmons & Tolver are impressing me every day,and lets not forget JENKINS.This game was a win until the Second team on defense came out.I still think will have a great and very exciting Season and All u Remember it is PreSeason.

GooooFiiiiins! :D

Well we played their starters without Brunell and Taylor. So I take it with a grain of salt. It was nice to see the offense doing alright.

Did u Forget Surtain wasnt in the Game,nor Konrad,and how about Dixon.By the way Wade did A hell of A Job and no Sack or interceptions By fiedler....

Judging by the way Garrard played, I don't think Brunell would have been much better. Hell, they're already talking QB controversy there.

Heck, we didn't gameplan. Ricky rarely touched it. And there offensive starters played the entire first half. I think we'll beat the living hell outta them come regular season.

yeah im sure you guys remember what happened last year in preseason......we all thought it wasnt gonna work out when we dropped our first 2 preseason games, but come opening day they caught on like everybody expected them to.

Originally posted by RunRicky34
You know I think are starters are going to be great this Season,The Jags didnt do Crap while they were In. Fiedler Looks Fantastic and Greise is improving.Come on everyone knows the replacement in the Defense lost the game.We all have to remember that come Sept it is a whole New Game.I also heard the commentators saying that Miami is also Hiding alot of plays they dont want other teams picking up on.Leonard Henry, Rogers,Avendayeo Simmons & Tolver are impressing me every day,and lets not forget JENKINS.This game was a win until the Second team on defense came out.I still think will have a great and very exciting Season and All u Remember it is PreSeason.
GooooFiiiiins! :D

RR34, I don't think you see real panick here, it's great that we as fans can break down our team and analyze it pro's and con's. We're been watching this team for a long time and probably know it better than the so called experts. We are all behind this team 100%. But we will look for those areas we knew to be a problem for us and see if they were adequately addressed. Right now the only thing I'm real concern with is injuries, it keep these guys from practicing and getting that timing down with the rest of the team..that little thing doesn't show up until a critical play is needed and the timing is off or communication is missed because guys haven't jelled as well..but we have a good team, we won't be able to make complete judgements until the full playbook is employed, that won't happen until the reg. season. But in the mean time, the basic's have to executed correctly in order to do the other things, everything starts with the basics. We're all cool.

Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
Dont forget Jimmy Smith and JJ stokes were in the whole 1st half!

JJ Stokes is one of the most underachieving players ever...Jags are suckers for picking him up

Originally posted by Muck
Judging by the way Garrard played, I don't think Brunell would have been much better. Hell, they're already talking QB controversy there.

Heck, we didn't gameplan. Ricky rarely touched it. And there offensive starters played the entire first half. I think we'll beat the living hell outta them come regular season.

Agreed, their Defense couldn't handle our offense who was missing a couple of players (including Ricky since he got the aball like 4 times). We will destory them come season time.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

JJ Stokes is one of the most underachieving players ever...Jags are suckers for picking him up

Got to agree with that. Stokes never has impressed me much.

Originally posted by shane_109
bills suck

as much as we tend to get irritated by circleW, save that for the smack forum...he actually made a good point there, JJ blows...

I agree with Muck, we'll destroy the Jags in the reg. season. Our first team D man-handled them. Leftwich needs to remember this isn't college anymore.

Yeah.. I'm done with the Fins because they are 0-2 in the preseason! I can't believe those Fins! Losing preseason games? Should be 2-0! No excuses! :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom