Are we Fin FAns or Not ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we Fin FAns or Not ?

Originally posted by RunRicky34
You know I think are starters are going to be great this Season,The Jags didnt do Crap while they were In. Fiedler Looks Fantastic and Greise is improving.Come on everyone knows the replacement in the Defense lost the game.We all have to remember that come Sept it is a whole New Game.I also heard the commentators saying that Miami is also Hiding alot of plays they dont want other teams picking up on.Leonard Henry, Rogers,Avendayeo Simmons & Tolver are impressing me every day,and lets not forget JENKINS.This game was a win until the Second team on defense came out.I still think will have a great and very exciting Season and All u Remember it is PreSeason.

GooooFiiiiins! :D

Well you were a winner of a beer or two with this post when I come down to Miami... Then I checked your birthday.... lets just say I owe you one :lol:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Well we played their starters without Brunell and Taylor. So I take it with a grain of salt. It was nice to see the offense doing alright.

I agree Van, but Taylor won't play when we play them. Fragile Fred will be resting his hammy.

Back
Top Bottom