Are we for real ?!?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we for real ?!?!?!

jrb27

Rookie
Reaction score
damn i'm impressed is this it are we back ?? ? :unsure:

I don't want to say HELLL YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH too soon...so imma keep my mouth shut for the finheaven vets to chime in

Get back to me around 4:00PM. The Chargers are a good team, and there is still 30 minutes of football left.

Though I will say that was a DOMINATE performance in the first half.

Keep in mind, the Chargers were getting whipped last week too. They're a good football team, and I don't think they'll keel over and quit.

We are looking great though.

The Fins are doing something they haven't done in a long time. Thet are smiling and having a good time, expecting to win the game. And Ricky tried to take the head off the defensive player. Too bad he didn't get him clean...

This is a young team playing with alot of heart...I'll be back after the game and I will tell you how I feel then.

they are who we thought they were! lol seriously they are as good as they play when they play that way. only way to put it.

If we put together a second half like that it will go a long way to convinceing me we're headed the right way.

i never would've thought a few months that i'd be extremely happy to be a Dolphins and Rays fan right about now. holy christ

It is official, we are a good team. Are we great or elite? No. This is a team with a lot of heart and WILL have a chance to win every week. We are going to lose games this year still, but we are no longer a door mat team.

Back
Top Bottom