Are we for real ?!?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we for real ?!?!?!

We're definitely back!!!

We should be 3-1 and be in 2nd place in our division, but hey, Bills watch out.

Hell of a good game, especially when we can close a game on O....that's a positive..

damn i'm impressed is this it are we back ?? ? :unsure:
Well the fins beat the two best teams in the afc on back to back weeks but lets not go crazy and say we are back but it feels the fins are on there way.

We are one, lucky, Brett Favre pass away from being 3 - 1. This team has to be in the AFC East mix now.

Keep in mind we had a massive, massive situational edge today. Every sharp guy I know in Las Vegas had Miami today, including on the money line. I had both myself.

I mentioned it a couple months ago in reference to the Jets upset over the Steelers last season at +10, a big home underdog coming off a bye week. That was the Jets last season and the Dolphins today. CKparrothead didn't like it when I dismissed the Jets' schematic change for that game last season but it's valid. When you have that situational edge the energy level is phenomenal, something the visitor cannot match. Almost everything looks better than it really is. It helped us today that the Chargers were in the poor situational slot of a road team coming off a victory. Those teams only cover 45% annually. We would have been in far worse shape today if Oakland had held on last week.

Keep in mind that just because the mainstream media never mentions the situational stuff doesn't make it less valid. Frankly, they are clueless, preferring to identify every game and every week as identical terrain.

Next week is a test of our legltimacy. Houston will be a desperate winless home team, after blowing the game today. Miami will be in the 45% scenario, a road team coming off a victory, in fact two straight victories.

Is the AFC East becoming the dominant division in the AFC?

Fins returning, Bills 4-0, Patriots still have offensive weapons and a dominant defense from 2007, and the Jets seem to be clicking on offense scoring 56 points.

Keep in mind we had a massive, massive situational edge today. Every sharp guy I know in Las Vegas had Miami today, including on the money line. I had both myself.

I mentioned it a couple months ago in reference to the Jets upset over the Steelers last season at +10, a big home underdog coming off a bye week. That was the Jets last season and the Dolphins today. CKparrothead didn't like it when I dismissed the Jets' schematic change for that game last season but it's valid. When you have that situational edge the energy level is phenomenal, something the visitor cannot match. Almost everything looks better than it really is. It helped up today that the Chargers were in the poor situational slot of a road team coming off a victory. Those teams only cover 45% annually. We would have been in far worse shape today if Oakland had held on last week.

Keep in mind that just because the mainstream media never mentions the situational stuff doesn't make it less valid. Frankly, they are clueless, preferring to identify every game and every week as identical terrain.

Next week is a test of our legltimacy. Houston will be a desperate winless home team, after blowing the game today. Miami will be in the 45% scenario, a road team coming off a victory, in fact two straight victories.

what??

Wow, HOUSTON COLLASPED!!! Maybe they are mentally done, looks like Sage can be shaken as shown today. We get in his face and continue to play the way we are playing, we win this!!!

LMAO!

As long as we run the ball, play good D, and stay away from penalties and turnovers. We are on are way to being back. Next years draft will be great, we can shore up receiver and secondary help. Get a LB or two and things will get interesting.

Back
Top Bottom