Are We Forgetting To Thank .... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Forgetting To Thank ....

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Are we forgeting to thank M.Roth, this guy is playing lights out.

Any other regime might have just let him go because he doesn't fit the system, but these guys give him a shot at OLB and he has repayed them 10 fold.
If there was pressure in the back field usually it was because of Roth, he was destroying LT's attempts at blocking, he even blanketed Gates on another play in pass coverage.
Absolutely awesome!!!! Quite a nice combo with Porter.

Porter gives the speed and Roth gives the Huge body with extra power. Roth is a beast to defend against and the Tightends learned that the hard way when Roth bulldozed them backwards toward Rivers. Keep it up Fins!!

absolutely. i once read that Roth got into a fight with Gallery back at iowa, and Roth ripped Gallery's face-mask right off the helmet.

roth played really lights out.. as they moved him to OLB I thought first that he was too slow to play OLB.. but I must apologize, he really impressed me.. a big body who makes plays and has a great motor that never stops..
Roth got one more year to improve his value because he signed a five year contract and will not hit free agency this year.. btw I am anxious to see who we will resign this year (I hope bell, carey, crowder will stay and that ronnie gets an extension if plays more like this)..

is it me or does Roth look like the a white version of the incredible hulk? he looks so mean when hes playing. i love it.

is it me or does Roth look like the a white version of the incredible hulk? he looks so mean when hes playing. i love it.

looking at his picture on Madden 09, he kind of looks like Frankenstein

I think this staff knew what they had to best fit the system they were employing when they traded Jason taylor, I wish the best for Taylor and hope he heals but you got to like what you see in these young guys, I mean Langford is tied with Chris Long for the NFL lead in sacks (2), Merling and Starks have showed flashes of excellence, Ferguson and Holliday has took on that veteran leader role and it shows , you listen to these young guys talk and you hear Ferguson and Holliday in them, you know it filters down from the coaches to the vets and then on down to the young guys, its a good thing.

Roth, Bell, and even Cris Crocker had awesome games on Defense.
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom