Are we getting to that point again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we getting to that point again

Denverfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Where every time someone from another team gets cut, that there will be a new thread saying that the Dolphins should go out and pick him up? Before you do, just think about it. Do the Dolphin's really need him? Would he really be an upgrade?

if the player is good for any reason yes but its not always necesary:rolleyes2

You know it's coming man. Just like the Steelers trolls will be. Soon enough my friend, soon enough Finheaven shall be polluted by the Yellow and Black

SpurzN703 said:
You know it's coming man. Just like the Steelers trolls will be. Soon enough my friend, soon enough Finheaven shall be polluted by the Yellow and Black

it'll almost be a welcome change at this point

yes we are and some of these guys are really good players that get cut and can ad depth to our team. but what ppl dont realize i that you cant sign every player who hits the market. yes there are a lot of potential players i would love us to have but its unlikely. i do know what you mean about the threads there are getting out of control. but hey what ever entertains right!

SF Dolfan said:
it'll almost be a welcome change at this point

I agree, I wouldn't mind the Trolls at this point. I do agree that there are some players out there that would add value to the team and if they are available, then by all means, I'd applaud Saban going out and getting them. And some of the requests are so off the wall that you do get a good laugh out of them.

Has that point ever left the few "grass is greener on their side" members??

Refresh my memory because I was out of the country last season at this time, but who did the dolphins sign that got cut after 3 weeks into the preseason ?

Yep we are to that point and it's kind of boring. If a player is good, the staff will look at them. Most of the people being cut would not make it on our roster anyway.

Denverfinfan said:
Where every time someone from another team gets cut, that there will be a new thread saying that the Dolphins should go out and pick him up? Before you do, just think about it. Do the Dolphin's really need him? Would he really be an upgrade?

Oh, just wait until the first line of cuts next week. Every DB and RB getting cut will probably get their own thread.

Denverfinfan said:
Where every time someone from another team gets cut, that there will be a new thread saying that the Dolphins should go out and pick him up?

God I hope not. :fire:

Back
Top Bottom