Are we getting to that point again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we getting to that point again

I don't mind. As long as the name of the player is in the title of the thread. Then I don't have to bother clicking on it.

As far as RB goes, there aren't many (if any) guys being cut who would be an upgrade over Sammy Morris. The question is: Are they better than Travis Minor or KJ Harris?

And Minor is a starter on special teams. So even if there was a better RB available, and we could sign him, would it be worth upsetting the chemistry on special teams?

As far as the secondary goes, we're set. Unless we can pick up one of the Patsies's starters, nobody is going to be able to come in and pick up Saban's defense before Daniels gets healthy. Or before Jason Allen is ready (and don't be surprised if he starts against the Steelers). Goodman, Tillman, or even Bell are all more than capable of starting for a few games if need be.

We got past that point the first day of TC, and its getting worse every day. Never seen so many people panic so incredibly fast.

Denverfinfan said:
Where every time someone from another team gets cut, that there will be a new thread saying that the Dolphins should go out and pick him up? Before you do, just think about it. Do the Dolphin's really need him? Would he really be an upgrade?

Ugggh.........I think it's the worst part of the season. It's the time of year guys are just looking to up their thread/post count. It's like "Look at that, Joe Theismann just said Tiger Woods could play in the NFL. Should we sign him?" :refuse:

and..

Finole said:
I don't mind. As long as the name of the player is in the title of the thread. Then I don't have to bother clicking on it.

As far as RB goes, there aren't many (if any) guys being cut who would be an upgrade over Sammy Morris. The question is: Are they better than Travis Minor or KJ Harris?

And Minor is a starter on special teams. So even if there was a better RB available, and we could sign him, would it be worth upsetting the chemistry on special teams?

As far as the secondary goes, we're set. Unless we can pick up one of the Patsies's starters, nobody is going to be able to come in and pick up Saban's defense before Daniels gets healthy. Or before Jason Allen is ready (and don't be surprised if he starts against the Steelers). Goodman, Tillman, or even Bell are all more than capable of starting for a few games if need be.

And about KJ Harris, Denver is looking for him.

PhinGeneral said:
Oh, just wait until the first line of cuts next week. Every DB and RB getting cut will probably get their own thread.

So true, this thread should be stickied. Either that or just merge every single "sign player blank" thread.

you know maruice clarett needs a job we schould start a thread about that lol

enigmatics said:
Ugggh.........I think it's the worst part of the season. It's the time of year guys are just looking to up their thread/post count. It's like "Look at that, Joe Theismann just said Tiger Woods could play in the NFL. Should we sign him?" :refuse:

Hey you just added to your post count didnt ya?:sidelol:

everybody seems 2 forget we have a very strong n smart coaching staff that knows our teams necessities 2 reach the main goal wich is 2 win the superbowl!:shakeno: :fire:

chip douglas summed it up best in the chris perry thread

Chip Douglas said:
Is this guy even on the trading block? seriously, let's think of some more random players and start a few more let's trade for him threads...

Hey Chris I'm on a pay phone, so if you're there pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, well OK, call me back.

At that point again?

When did we ever leave that place. Thats the norm around here. No matter how crappy the player is, rest assured, there will be a thread about him.

Maybe we could free up some money by cutting Mare and keep Ola Kimrin as our kicker. I have never seen anyone almost hit a player on the sidelines on a field goal attempt. It was the 40 summin yarder he SHANKED ..WIDDDDDDDDDDEEE LEFT.:sidelol:

Did anyone see Ola talking to Olindo on the sidelines after the miss? Mare didnt want to hear it ..........he was disgusted lol

But hey cut Mare and save some cap space then we could sign some of these jokers:tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom