Are we going QB in the first round? Looks like it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going QB in the first round? Looks like it.

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
I think so.

They will either sign a vet and draft a young guy high, or simply make a deal for a young guy that is already in the league. The latter could be a QB like A.J. Feeley in Philly.

I think it is more likely that they sign Mark Brunell because he keeps the window open now, and they will draft a guy with the intent on letting him learn for 2-3 years.

Originally posted by KBISBACK
I think so.

They will either sign a vet and draft a young guy high, or simply make a deal for a young guy that is already in the league. The latter could be a QB like A.J. Feeley in Philly.

I think it is more likely that they sign Mark Brunell because he keeps the window open now, and they will draft a guy with the intent on letting him learn for 2-3 years.

My thoughts exactly. A.J. Feeley is a good option to pursue. I live in the Philly region and had the opportunity to watch him play in relief for Donovan and Koy when they were injured last season. A.J. can play and he wants to sign with a team that will give him a chance to compete for the starting spot. Most of my friends are stinkin' Eagles fans, and I've talked to them about A.J., they all had nothing but good things to say about him. When I saw him play, I was impressed as well. If some of the other options don't work out, this guy would be a good pickup.

id rather not have a controversy/competition, id rather have a set starter (brunell) and then sage/rookie backing him up

Draft a QB in the third and groom him. Get Vernon Carey and Rashaun Woods in the first.

there is nothing you can say for sure about this now; until we see what happens with our RFAs (Sage and OGun particularly) and if we sign a vet QB before the draft.

Back
Top Bottom