Are We Going To Get Anymore Lineman!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Going To Get Anymore Lineman!!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Or are Billy Yates and Greg Jerman going to be starting for us next season. Who is left and who will we pursue?????

Lots, plus you have to remember that a lot of talented players get released in June.

Chill...watch some T.V., and relax.

we are still fine at the guard position, plenty of them available. my hope is for cosey coleman to be brought in... as for tackle, really dont know. Adam meadows is NOT the guy we want in here... is there anyone else, anyone on the restricted market?
what about travis claridge he can play both guard and tackle i believe and has shown some promise.

Orlando Brown The guys a pancake machine at RT. Unfortunatly hes a Penalty machine also Usually late hits etc that ok in my book tho.

Adam meadows is good but not great, we can sign him, he's protected manning for a while now.

Meadows sucks.He lost his job last year.Meadows is decent in pass protection but terrible in the run blocking.Te guy only weighs 290lbs.
He would be a definite downgrade from Todd Wade.

bennie anderson sounds good (besides the penalties, but we can handle that due to limited available players), so why isn't there any word of us pursuing him?

Because he's restricted and the same reason we didn't go for Tait harder.

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
Or are Billy Yates and Greg Jerman going to be starting for us next season. Who is left and who will we pursue?????

I wouldnt be shocked if Jerman or Yates got the opportunity to start. I think Yates is ready....not sure on Jerman.

I dont understand,why miami gets a good chance of geting good FA and they end up with other teams.they where worrie about the wait with tait from KC,next thing u know ,he is a bear.this happends every year,you would think these players would love at least living in miami.

Originally posted by toyotaphin
I dont understand,why miami gets a good chance of geting good FA and they end up with other teams.they where worrie about the wait with tait from KC,next thing u know ,he is a bear.this happends every year,you would think these players would love at least living in miami.

There is something about the Fins' FO that does not attract FAs.

a trade for a guy is going to be next, the eagles want to move tre thomas

Back
Top Bottom