Are We Going To Get Anymore Lineman!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Going To Get Anymore Lineman!!

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
Or are Billy Yates and Greg Jerman going to be starting for us next season. Who is left and who will we pursue?????

I sure hope we get more o linemen. from what madden 2004 tells me, yates and jerman suck. :)

Originally posted by Bonedoc7777
a trade for a guy is going to be next, the eagles want to move tre thomas

Thomas, for real? that guys a monster from what i hear....whats Philly askin in return, u kno?

Matt Stinchcomb signed a contract with Tampa Bay Friday, Stinchcomb, who plays tackle, guard and center, spent the first five seasons of his career in Oakland. Stinchcomb came out of Georgia in 2003, he is 6'5", 302lbs.

Mike Goff signed a five-year contract Friday with the San Diego Chargers. Goff can play center or guard, and the Chargers probably will use him at right guard. Goff is 6'5", 306lbs and is 28 years old

That's his brother. Stinchcomb came out in 99 I think.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

There is something about the Fins' FO that does not attract FAs.

yeah thats it! now everyone agree with rick cus hes so smart.

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah thats it! now everyone agree with rick cus hes so smart.

If you're as smart as you seem to think you are, one would hope you could actually come up with a counter-argument rather than just mock in such a juvenile manner.

I just got home and see that Tait is gone but they're bringing in a few more guys and I'm sure we'll get at least one more or maybe even 2.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom