Are we going to get more draft picks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to get more draft picks?

miami mayham

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I thought Nick was focusing on getting more draft picks and why hasn't Zsognia been traded yet I thought we would have gotten a 3rd for him are we keeping him or what and if we draft Mcpherson will we trade Rosenfel? let me know if you have any info on this.

I think more of the trading will happen on today then yesterday. Hopefully we can get Hawthorne then Zgonina can be traded.

green bay has 3 picks in the 4th round - maybe bates makes a play for jeff z or d bowens

There is no way in hell someone would of traded us there third for Zsongia or however you spell his name

unless RS was a gm for another team lol

d-day said:
green bay has 3 picks in the 4th round - maybe bates makes a play for jeff z or d bowens
I wouldn't mind if we gave up both of them for a 4th.

never be able to trade Jeff Z for a 3rd

Sage would be cut, not traded............

dont think we will draft a QB, now, that i think about it.......AJ will be given a shot and if not Gus can work for the next 2 years with us.........

would like Adrian Mac now, but we need a CB and Hawthorne may not be able to be passed up

Fins, good point on the QB...I'd like to see McPherson get a chance here, but not at the expense of the rest of the team...If we pick up add'l picks somehow (trade of Zgonia, etc) and can still get him..great...but we have other needs...

Back
Top Bottom