Are we going to sign another TE or what? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to sign another TE or what?

I think Gray is fine and Sims should be back soon. There's no need

MarQueis Gray left the Bills game with some type of injury and did not return. Unknown what injury he has.

The fact that they didn't make a move says they feel good about his health IMO. Gase has shown he isnt that inept. They can always call up Duarte too although he seems animate with giving Duarte a "redshirt" year

I beleive our TE are OK but basically they get to many concussions. Something as head coach I would be looking to not have on my roster next year. Sims is pretty good but out to much. Cammeron is done IMO with his head issues.

I beleive our TE are OK but basically they get to many concussions. Something as head coach I would be looking to not have on my roster next year. Sims is pretty good but out to much. Cammeron is done IMO with his head issues.

One would think that it would be obvious to the coaching staff that Cameron is done. Or he should be; I wouldn't in good conscience ever put him on the field again if I were his coach. His concussions will add up, if they haven't already, and no career is worth CTE.

It's a shame that the staff has not already waived Cameron injured and signed someone who is available. Or, better yet, trade for a decent TE.

One would think that it would be obvious to the coaching staff that Cameron is done. Or he should be; I wouldn't in good conscience ever put him on the field again if I were his coach. His concussions will add up, if they haven't already, and no career is worth CTE.

It's a shame that the staff has not already waived Cameron injured and signed someone who is available. Or, better yet, trade for a decent TE.

Simms had has his share also. Relly thought Cameron would have been IR'ed.

Clyde Christianson said Duarte is not ready for the 53 man roster.

Clyde is right, duarte doesn't have a clue how to block or play special teams.

But at some point soon if they believe he's in their future plans they'll have to bring him up before someone else snatches him off our ps.

Duarte is like a bigger WR who lacks strength and has no blocking skills at this point. Christianson said Duarte needs to get in the weight room and get bigger and stronger before he can contribute.

What is the deal with Jordan Cameron? He is still going through the concussion protocol after over a month?

Back
Top Bottom