Are we going to sign any CBs or not???!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to sign any CBs or not???!!!!

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
We had better get a veteran CB in here before the draft. We simply can't afford to have a rookie as the top CB along with Will Allen.

now is jason allens time to shine this is his last chance the fact he is still here makes me think it's his job to lose but we need some depth there...

Perhaps we work a trade with Beck, Satele or someone else on the roster... cause I agree we need a good #2 CB to go with Allen. Next year we will really need some help because our secondary is old.

now is jason allens time to shine this is his last chance the fact he is still here makes me think it's his job to lose but we need some depth there...

I would be really happy if you were right. I so would like to be wrong about him. Its really a head scratcher at how wrong Saban could of been about this kid. 16th overall and cant make it as a starter. But just because he is here in March does not mean he will be here in september.

Sometimes when you lose your first string guy, your second string guy has to step up and become first string. You don't always go out and find another first stringer. You create one. If we had to find one at EVERY position each year of free agency we would stay over the cap. This is why you hire good coaches. To make guys who are not first stringers BETTER. I believe Goody was second string for a while when Lehan was here.

Sometimes when you lose your first string guy, your second string guy has to step up and become first string. You don't always go out and find another first stringer. You create one. If we had to find one at EVERY position each year of free agency we would stay over the cap. This is why you hire good coaches. To make guys who are not first stringers BETTER. I believe Goody was second string for a while when Lehan was here.

Lehan only started when Goody was hurt.Goody was a starter in Miami for the 3 years he was here.

Bodden is still out there. I think the Trifecta is letting the market cool down before they sign anyone.

Jason Allen might be getting his full chance right here.
We might get the guy from the steelers.
Might draft one and let him and JA battle it out.
Maybe they think real high of nate jones.

Back
Top Bottom