Are we gonna be (virtually) an expansion tean | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we gonna be (virtually) an expansion tean

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
I was thinking (that alone is dangerous), and I figure we will have pretty much a huge shakeup in the front office this offseason. Many good players will probably be lost(cap reasons), and new players added. More than likely our players will need to learn a totally new offensive system (again).Heck, maybe even a new defensive system. How much different will we really be from an expansion team?

Hopefully alot different as were are starting with more talent then an expansion team starts with. This may not translate into wins. We HAVE to rebuild at this point. We should be patient IF we get the right changes in the front office and coaching staff.

Nah, our defence will be kept MOSTLY intact, and we have a good core of YOUNG offensive skill players at TE, WR, and maybe eveb RB(theyve accomplished a lot latley for such a bad line.) We just need a O-Line, maybe QB, and a couple holes on D (a DT, and maybe a S/LB.)

Add in our high draft pick you are on to something!!!
Only time will tell how much we purge...Here's hoping we bring in someone that knows what there doing.

FinFan24 said:
Nah, our defence will be kept MOSTLY intact, and we have a good core of YOUNG offensive skill players at TE, WR, and maybe eveb RB(theyve accomplished a lot latley for such a bad line.) We just need a O-Line, maybe QB, and a couple holes on D (a DT, and maybe a S/LB.)

If they bring in a competent front office man I get the feeling he will want to blow this thing up. It would be best to bring somone in now, so he gets a full half season to figure out how putrid this Oline really is. Everyone one of them needs to get the axe with the exception of James and Carey.

Defensivly there will certainly be alterations. Zach and Jason are now Miami fixtures so they cant go anywhere. The secondary is good but expensive. Hopefully when a new coaching staff is brought in, a more creative D coordinator can be brought in to utilize the talents of JT.

Back
Top Bottom