Are we headed for the dreaded "R" word? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we headed for the dreaded "R" word?

I do not believe you can call it RE-building. It would simply be building. In order for something to be RE-built, it must have been built in the first place.

We had a chance to rebuild, but we took Jake Wrong instead of Matt Ryan. We have never started to build from that point. Get a QB, then we can build around him.

Well if you wanna be anal. Your boyNick Saban passed on a hall of famer on Aaron Rodgers

Well if you wanna be anal. Your boyNick Saban passed on a hall of famer on Aaron Rodgers

So did about 20 other teams. That was not unusual.

We were drafting 1st, and a franchise QB was right there for the taking. We took a ****ing LT. A LT!!!! The QB went 3rd. He would have gone 2nd if the team drafting 2nd had needed a QB. Our franchise was STARVED for a QB at that time and we took a ****ing LT!!!

Big difference in those situations.

Amazing 4 games in and draft talk already.........Were always looking to tomorrow except it never comes for better only worse. Being a fan for over 40 years at least I remember some of the good.
I think with some new coaches and another draft to fix our glaring issues at Oline, LB and in the secondary i think we could be fine.

Next year is definitely a rebuild, whom ever becomes our coach will be acquiring a team with little talent, and as of right now today we are looking to be around 20 million over the cap next year. So a rebuilt is inevitable.

So should we pick Bosa or trade down for more picks?

So did about 20 other teams. That was not unusual.

We were drafting 1st, and a franchise QB was right there for the taking. We took a ****ing LT. A LT!!!! The QB went 3rd. He would have gone 2nd if the team drafting 2nd had needed a QB. Our franchise was STARVED for a QB at that time and we took a ****ing LT!!!

Big difference in those situations.

And 20 teams passed On Marino. Doesnt make them any smarter for passing on him.

Saban ****ed us. He ****ed us twice on the position. Dont get me wrong Parcells ****ed us too and so did your other boy Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom