Are we Higher or lower? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we Higher or lower?

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
But i gotta know, they keep talking about 'higher revenue' teams not going along with the lower revenue teams in the CBA talks.

Are we a higher revenue team or a lower?

We're 12th in revenue I think, and Wayne is the 4th richest owner in the league.

Caps said:
We're 12th in revenue I think, and Wayne is the 4th richest owner in the league.

really!? 4th!? that's insane.

Saban4prez said:
really!? 4th!? that's insane.

Yeah. And thank god for it too, it's looking like we're entering an uncapped era in the NFL, it would suck even more than it already does if we didn't have a franchise with some dough behind it.

Caps said:
Yeah. And thank god for it too, it's looking like we're entering an uncapped era in the NFL, it would suck even more than it already does if we didn't have a franchise with some dough behind it.

hence my point of asking...cause its looking like in 10 years or so, the leagues gonna have about 10 less teams in it...i just don't want to be one of them.

Caps said:

It doesn't matter entering a uncapped era how much personal money the owner of a team has, it would be bad business practice to pull his own money. The market of individual teams is going to determine how strong or dicktate how much money a team has to spend. This is why many feel like Dallas and Washington would love this situation. There teams generate the most money, it has nothing to do with Jerry Jones, or Synder's bank role.

AZfinfan said:
It doesn't matter entering a uncapped era how much personal money the owner of a team has, it would be bad business practice to pull his own money. The market of individual teams is going to determine how strong or dicktate how much money a team has to spend. This is why many feel like Dallas and Washington would love this situation. There teams generate the most money, it has nothing to do with Jerry Jones, or Synder's bank role.

and it just so happens their the richest owners too? what a coincidence. eventually, its going to come down to the owners putting there own money in to win football games.

id consider ourselves on the upper end, not the top, not the middle and deff not the bottom, were up there which is a good thing

Saban4prez said:
and it just so happens their the richest owners too? what a coincidence. eventually, its going to come down to the owners putting there own money in to win football games.

No Jones and Snyder are not the richest, not even top 5, but again, those teams do make a lot of money, though the Phins are not to shabby either.

The richest of course is the Seahawks owner. The teams that will suffer the most during an uncapped season are the Bengals and Cardinals. The Cardinals stadium is always empty. lol

The Jets will be the only true other competitor in our division, I like that.:wink:

Without a cap, contracts are longer so it will take players longer to hit free agency. That way, teams can actually build teams through the draft.

Back
Top Bottom