Are we set at Corner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we set at Corner?

Phinsfan-Jay

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With all of the signings id say we look about set at corner, im kind of happy with it even if we didnt draft a corner

Daniels
Allen
Goodman
Poole ( still questionable till he comes back)
Kiwaukee Thomas
Renaldo Hill
Eddie Jackson

I would definatly not say set. We are alot better than when we went into the preseason. But there are still alot of question marks.

1) Will Poole - will he be effective
2) Shirdonya Mitchell - Can he be as good as we keep hearing
3) Will Allen - Will he be better or the same as he was on the Giants
4) Travis Daniels - How will he handle his second year. Some players experience the famous sophmore slump
5) Can someone else step up. Thomas/Jackson/Hill will they be the answer?

One thing is for sure, I don't expect to see us sign anymore corners. We already have our fair share even if they aren't premier backs.

i totally agree with you like i think we are def set.we dont have the secondary we used to have with surtain and madison but we still have a fairly decent set of corners that already have proven they can get the job done for their respective teams.i just hope poole will be 100% cause i loved watching him play

We're in OK shape, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Nick draft one of the stud S/CBs on the first day. Mabye Jason Allen from Tennessee?

Phinsfan-Jay said:
With all of the signings id say we look about set at corner, im kind of happy with it even if we didnt draft a corner

Daniels
Allen
Goodman
Poole ( still questionable till he comes back)
Kiwaukee Thomas
Renaldo Hill
Eddie Jackson

we will either sign a free agent or draft one depends on what we decide

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if we drafted a corner in the first round...

i dont think were set were good there but we need someone else like tyrone poole would of been nice signed with the raiders though. i like law or woodson prolly to exspensive or plummer is nice too

we are definately not set at corner, we need to either draft one or pick up one more in FA

what about duane starks or eric warfield maybe dextor mccleon,jerry azumah,manning jr.or andre dyson would be real nice?????

I think we add one more guy, But only to add more depth unless we add alot of LB's

We're ok but I'd prefer it if we signed some big play corner for use down the stretch.

7th round steal. REmember Saban was looking for CB's deep at the combine, and my thinking is that he is looking for a steal in the 7th. someone we all dont have a clue about. I agree with some others that Safety is the one defensive spot that we need to get someone. I think if Huff is there at 16, we are taking him, but Saban will be looking at guys like Blue from Georgia IMO. We need a 2nd round pick back.

Back
Top Bottom