Are We Still Going After? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Still Going After?

Whitedolphin54 said:
No I said what I meant :lol:

but what is a pasty? i think u meant to say patsy......

thats what they call pats fans here in usa....

Hey pasty you obviously didn't read my post elsewhere about Hannah and Coates cause you aint given me any stick over it yet

Dolphinfan_7 said:
DOES ANY BODY THINK OR KNOW IF WERE GOING AFTER BOSTON STILL OR NOT OR ARE WE JUST GOING TO GET TY LAW?

No we are zeroing on Terrell Owens now. We are seeking another attitude and problem child to disrupt our team and we will sign him to the deal he has always wanted but was afraid to ask. He was so nice to ask for peanuts from Philly, but now he wants what he is worth. He will also create cap problems which is needed for our organization now.

patsdynasty said:

I only joking man,in England a pasty is a crusty pastry with meat and spuds in it--a meal in itself

is that true about TO

patsdynasty said:

1. [a] having the properties of glue.
[size=+1]2.[/size] [a] resembling paste in color; pallid; "they looked pasty and red-eyed"; "a complexion that had been pastelike was now chalky white".
[size=+1]3.[/size] [n] small meat pie or turnover.
[size=+1]4.[/size] [n] Woman's first name, popularity rank in the U.S. is 3937.

or, if its spelled "pastie" : The term properly refers to nipple-concealing devices formerly worn by strippers in concession to indecent-exposure laws

yankeehillbilly said:
[size=+1]2.[/size] [a] resembling paste in color; pallid; "they looked pasty and red-eyed"; "a complexion that had been pastelike was now chalky white".

or, if its spelled "pastie" : The term properly refers to nipple-concealing devices formerly worn by strippers in concession to indecent-exposure laws

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Actually a cornish pasty is huge, not a small pie

I'm all for signing Boston - for a cheap salary

He has lots o potential and a lot to prove. After his issues in the past he needs to play strong and with a chip on his shoulder.

Where is a better place for him to go? And for Miami he makes sense because at least he is familiar with the players...

Whitedolphin54 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Actually a cornish pasty is huge, not a small pie

yeah, I think the place I got the definitions screwed up on #4 too. The "woman's name" should be "Patsy" as in "Patsy Kline" or "Patsy Kensit".
Who on earth would name their daughter "Pasty". Well, maybe if she was born with a pale deathly complection, or they hoped she would grow up to be a stripper. :lol:

yankeehillbilly said:

:rofl4: :lolcry: :rofl4:

Dolphinfan_7 said:
DOES ANY BODY THINK OR KNOW IF WERE GOING AFTER BOSTON STILL OR NOT OR ARE WE JUST GOING TO GET TY LAW?

I think Law will not be signed here...he wants too much money...besides, we just got rid of a "Law"....Boston will only be signed if he takes the vet min. with possible incentives...JMO...

BTW...what's with the bold caps ?? You want attention....LOL

Whitedolphin54 said:
nice to see you back Pasty--I dont think that we will sign Law-what would be the point in signing an expensive free agent--we might as well have kept Pat

EXACTLY

Back
Top Bottom