Are we still in play for #1 overall next year?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we still in play for #1 overall next year??

Reaction score
I mean, with a QB who just throws stupid INTs when the game is close (and misses the queues and gives out a free safety), and WRs that just drop the ball during the most important game of their lives, and a RB that phantom trips repeatedly for no reason, I would think this team showed up tonight trying to improve our draft pick for next year..That is how they played, and that is the extent of the respect these people deserve tonight. (other teams try against the Pats and don't look nearly as bad as this toxic waste dump)

What would it matter anyway? This organization would simply pick another loser that won't be on the team within 5 years.

What would it matter anyway? This organization would simply pick another loser that won't be on the team within 5 years.

Fair enough, but it's obvious we DON'T have the talent necessary to win against real contenders...that part was apparent when it was like 300-7 or whatever the final score was

I doubt it. They will win just enough to knock themselves out of a top 5 pick.

It's going to be another 6-10, 7-9 or 8-8 season. Didn't you guys get the memo?

Always too far down in the draft order to get a game changer.

I think we've proven ourselves to be just a hair above the pure trash that exists in the NFL today.
Houston, Tennessee, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, Bucs, 49ers and Baltimore are all really, really bad. We won't be picking above them I don't think, but we could be in the top 10.

Back
Top Bottom